all region 7aa

rebelsstink

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummm...no I don't agree. Camden has a pretty decent QB themselves. We shall see in a couple weeks.

actually, we've been seeing it for 8 weeks now...pretty decent and spectacular are two entirely different things...we at SC think our QB will get the mustang coaches' nod over your qb...no disrespect intended but facts are hard to dispute

Well, I haven't seen the Camden quarterback, but I've seen Earhart and he didn't look as good this year as he did last. Adamsville has a decent qb, Waverly's qb Hale is just as good as Earhart and only a sophomore. Don't recall a lot of people who really stood out tremendously. There are a lot of above average players for a lot of teams. And there again I haven't seen Camden or Huntingdon.

listen, mustard mouth, you base your views on one game and a deep predudice...have another hot dog!

No stats don't lie, but Hale was out 3 games due to sickness (mono) and if you check the competition, Waverly has a much harder schedule than SC. So does Camden. I checked Waverly's strength of schedule was the 4th hardest in AA and SC was 55 out of 58.

holy criminy...do you EVER stop making excuses?

actually, we've been seeing it for 8 weeks now...pretty decent and spectacular are two entirely different things...we at SC think our QB will get the mustang coaches' nod over your qb...no disrespect intended but facts are hard to dispute

No worries, you'll get your chance to see them head to head.

stats dont lie and neither does the strength of schedule...when a team plays a cupcake schedule they should be racking up the stats...that doesnt mean he's the best, your qb did nothing against waverly, and definently wont do anything against camden....teams that have defenses...and wait til playoffs, the sc qb wont be getting near the stats he had against the 1a schools...playoffs is when we will see who has the best players...

listen, mustard mouth, you base your views on one game and a deep predudice...have another hot dog!

yikes.

holy criminy...do you EVER stop making excuses?

There's a difference between making an excuse and building a case for an argument. If anyone on this board wants everyone else to agree with them all the time then this may not be the best place to be. A lot of people want to get on PapaT about making excuses but he does make fair arguments.

You have your opinion as to who is the best and you are entitled to your opinion. However, there is more than overall numbers that have to be taken into consideration when selecting the best. In addition, your definition and my definition of "best" may differ. At this point in the season it's impossible. Once the year is over we will have a better grasp on who stands out above the rest. However, you can't say that strength of schedule will not be a factor in the discussion.

Wasn't this the same QB Stewart Co had last year? The QB that led the Rebs to 64 yards of TOTAL offense against the Lion's first team? Its great to be enthusiastic about a kid and I'm sure he's a good athlete and has improved since then but reality has to hit you in the face some time...or then again maybe not? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Well, in Gaskin's defense, there really wasn't a whole lot left for him to do, what with a 31-7 halftime lead and all.

stats dont lie and neither does the strength of schedule...when a team plays a cupcake schedule they should be racking up the stats...that doesnt mean he's the best, your qb did nothing against waverly, and definently wont do anything against camden....teams that have defenses...and wait til playoffs, the sc qb wont be getting near the stats he had against the 1a schools...playoffs is when we will see who has the best players...

He may of not done anything against yall but Camden aint been played yet...but A'Ville(2A) had a good game and threw 2 TD's, Richland(2A) had a better game and threw 3 TD's and Huntingdon(2A) had a great game,208 total yards of offense and 1TD from 52 yards out...i know Richland aint in our region but im sure the other region coaches got word of his performance...but i dont see how he is not the best...i mean he has off games that are far and few between but everyone does...