OP-ED

GREYRIDER

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't 95% of everything on here opinions or rumors?

I am relatively new to the "T", but mostly these posts seem to be opinions with some rumors thrown in here & there. Some that turn out to be just rumors and a few that turn out to be true. Most opinions seem to have logical points but some turn out to be quite comical. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

failure or not matters not... I was merely seeking responses of those interested and to make a point of closed threads because of rumor or opinion in their content.

I believe U R on to something with this thread /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Keep it going!

From the "Board Rules" at the top of this page....

Rule 12. Be Responsible: Do not post slanderous, libelous, or any defamatory statements on the Message Boards. We will not be held responsible for your posts, but just the same, we'd rather not go there! Posts that appear to be defamatory should have supporting references included.

Coacht is not a big fan of rumors, without supporting references. Opinons are always welcome

From the "Board Rules" at the top of this page....

Rule 12. Be Responsible: Do not post slanderous, libelous, or any defamatory statements on the Message Boards. We will not be held responsible for your posts, but just the same, we'd rather not go there! Posts that appear to be defamatory should have supporting references included.

Coacht is not a big fan of rumors, without supporting references. Opinons are always welcome

unless you opinion is that coaches or officials are stinking things up on the field then your thread gets closed

unless you opinion is that coaches or officials are stinking things up on the field then your thread gets closed

Say it with class and the thread stays open. I mean, the name of the site is Coacht, run by a coach, what do you expect? You want to open Bash Coaches.Com, go for it.