Chattanooga Team's

Basketball09

If you went by eligability Howard wouldnt have a player on the team.... Half of them probly cant spell there name....they get passed to play sports......but i wont lie they probly have the best talent.....

This is suppose to be our down year and even in our down year we have Howard haters! At Howard you have to atleast have a c average to play everyother school is just pass and play so you dont know what you are talking about but since you did mention that you have to be talking about last years team. So let me tell you about a kid that played on that team who didnt recieve an athletic scholarship but is at the University of Tennessee. Brandon Allen so i guess that proves your point wrong. So go on to your next topic. And Coniglio the ultimate Howard Hater get ready to hate couse come tourney time our guys will gel together and its back to dominance

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is suppose to be our down year and even in our down year we have Howard haters! At Howard you have to atleast have a c average to play everyother school is just pass and play so you dont know what you are talking about but since you did mention that you have to be talking about last years team. So let me tell you about a kid that played on that team who didnt recieve an athletic scholarship but is at the University of Tennessee. Brandon Allen so i guess that proves your point wrong. So go on to your next topic. And Coniglio the ultimate Howard Hater get ready to hate couse come tourney time our guys will gel together and its back to dominance

First of which, just cause people tell it like it is, or don't think Howard is going to be that good, doesn't make them a "Howard Hater", that is the worst thing I've ever heard. Next Howard has usually always had good teams. But that is a complete lie that you HAVE to have a C average to play. If so then it must have been a HUGE coincidence that Howard was undefeated and the min they lost to Hixson last year Dominique Harper all the sudden became eligible the next day?? lol great timing for him to "bring his grades up". I believe a few yrs back Howard was turned in for a little white out grade changing if I remember correctly. But I do hope they fair well this yr we need as many chatt teams to be good as possible cuz the other parts of tn have been dominating past few yrs.

And Coniglio the ultimate Howard Hater get ready to hate couse come tourney time our guys will gel together and its back to dominance

Now you just want to pick fights. I have never spoken badly about Howard before. I have often defended them against others.

Someone like you really needs to get your mind off a one way street about everyone being against you. I have plainly said many times (why am I even bothering to do this?) that Howard is the number one team in the district until (if) they are knocked off. Please get that through your head.

And I'm being nice.

If CSAS had 8 players still competing for a state championship in football it may be a different story. Who expected hixson to beat S. Pittsburg by 62 same story.

Only 4 football players still playing will see any time at all in basketball and they are all post players. They will be deeper but not necessarily better. CSAS is soooooo young that they are getting better every day and would beat the Owls any time they played.

If you went by eligability Howard wouldnt have a player on the team.... Half of them probly cant spell there name....they get passed to play sports......but i wont lie they probly have the best talent.....

Please tell me you are not putting down Howard players for not being able to spell. This has to rank as one of the dumbest, and possibly most ignorant quotes on this board. By the way, the eligibility thing is something brought up everywhere this time of year.

is temple good this year and wat do they got who i mean

It is early yet but judging from the scrimmages and HOF games, they are very good. They have dominated all their scrimmage games and lost a close HOF game to Walker Valley this past Thursday, 96-92. Walker Valley seemed to be a very good team and made very few mistakes. Other than one senior who graduated last year, Temple's team is pretty much the same as last year, just bigger, stronger, faster, and more dangerous.

During the game with Walker Valley, Temple outscored WV in each of the last three quarters and shot 16 threes compared to WV's 12 - at least that is what the paper reported. I think Brandon Andrews had 6 threes. The most amazing thing to me about the game was watching Temple come back from a large defecit to make it a close game and that with having to foul in the last two minutes and their best scorer on the bench for almost all the second half of the game. Our guys have shown a ton of grit and toughness on the court.