A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Hi guys....I'm sure you've missed my sparkling wit and brilliant analysis....not to mention my FRA bias....I just got on to check the scores and saw that pretty much the same old gang is busy beating each other up about their picks for state!!! This is actually the first time I've logged on. Been busy running between Annapolis (son) and Savannah (SCAD where the daughter is playing soccer now)....long drives from Nashville!!! Looks like its been a great soccer season! I hope to get to see you at state unless my daughter is at the NAIA Nationals. Good luck to all...I'll be watching! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Just wanted to let you all in the contest know that you all missed on your prediction of Catholic going to the state tournament. So I guess you are right G rankings don't matter

You are absolutely right. Rankings are fun and can be wonderful, but in the end, don't win you any games.

Congrats, EastTNref!

/flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> Hi guys....I'm sure you've missed my sparkling wit and brilliant analysis....not to mention my FRA bias....I just got on to check the scores and saw that pretty much the same old gang is busy beating each other up about their picks for state!!! This is actually the first time I've logged on. Been busy running between Annapolis (son) and Savannah (SCAD where the daughter is playing soccer now)....long drives from Nashville!!! Looks like its been a great soccer season! I hope to get to see you at state unless my daughter is at the NAIA Nationals. Good luck to all...I'll be watching! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

FLASH!!! Long time no post! Good to see ya! Don't be a stranger!

Still waiting on the outcome of the following games. If you know, please let me know.

Pigeon Forge vs. CD

FRA vs. Clarksville

JCS vs. Dyersburg

Westview vs. USJ

McNairy vs. Mitchell

I'll total up the points thus far as soon as we get those.

http://tennessee.coacht.com/scoreboard/

Still waiting on the outcome of the following games. If you know, please let me know.

Pigeon Forge vs. CD

FRA vs. Clarksville

JCS vs. Dyersburg

Westview vs. USJ

McNairy vs. Mitchell

Pigeon Forge vs. CD

FRA vs. Clarksville

JCS vs. Dyersburg

Westview vs. USJ

McNairy vs. Mitchell

PF 2 - CD 1

FRA 6 - CA 1

JCS 2 - Dyersburg 1

USJ 4 - Westview 0

McNairy 5 - Mitchell 0

I can't believe that not a single person picked Giles County over Page. This was not an upset either, GC easily could have scored 3 or 4 more goals, GC was the better team. You so called experts! As for the GC vs CA game it is a tossup, flip a coin for your pick.

Well then......You should have entered the contest and proved us "experts" wrong. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> But seriously congrats to Giles Co. I hope they can keep on winning right to Chattanooga.

Hey G even though I'm disqualified am I still an expert? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I can't believe that not a single person picked Giles County over Page. This was not an upset either, GC easily could have scored 3 or 4 more goals, GC was the better team. You so called experts! As for the GC vs CA game it is a tossup, flip a coin for your pick.

For most of us "experts", our knowledge drops off significantly at the county line, or maybe at the edge of the metro area. Unless you have crossed paths with one or both of the teams in a game "far off", you have to rely on Eurosport or CoachT, and, unfortunately, many of these schools have incomplete records. While I usually play the odds on my picks, I'm generally pulling for the underdog (even if I don't pick them).