A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

That's why I added the "smiley face" on the bottom! (It is supposed to make everything ok as long as you add it at the end, isn't it?) /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Sorry, MVM. I am just grumpy. Earning my kids money on their Webkinz account takes it out of me! (all you parents will know my pain!)

Keep talking Coniglio. We are tied in the series.

No way man! Those webkinz games are stress relievers! I love the science lab game!

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My picks:

Region semi winners

University

Pigeon Forge

Catholic

CAK

CCS

ND

LA

Station Camp

FRA

CPA

Page

CA

JCS

USJ

McNairy

Madison

Region final winners

Pigeon Forge

CAK

ND

Station Camp

FRA

Page

JCS

Madison

Sectional winners

Catholic

CAK

ND

CCS

FRA

CPA

JCS

USJ

(A lot of "alphabet soup" there... I have a feeling we are going to hear something about that if it comes to pass)

Go ahead and copy and paste my picks Reaction, so I can go ahead and delete your post.

Here go my guesses:

Region Semi

Univ

Pigeon

Knox Cath

CAK

CCS

Notre Dame

Livingston

Station Camp

FRA

Harpeth

Page

Columbia

JCS

USJ

McNairy

Madison

Region final

Univ

CAK

Notre Dame

Station Camp

FRA

Columbia

USJ

Madison

Sectional

Knox Cath

CAK

Notre Dame

CCS

FRA

Columbia Acad

JCS

USJ

The way I remember it, you both lost both years....

No (I also just checked with Coniglio) I won the first year because I had CAK winning it all and Coniglio had ND. I actually came in second to Zeek.

That's ok though. I know you are just upset about coming in like 10th or something! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Coniglio told me to write that!)

No (I also just checked with Coniglio) I won the first year because I had CAK winning it all and Coniglio had ND. I actually came in second to Zeek.

That's ok though. I know you are just upset about coming in like 10th or something! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Coniglio told me to write that!)

I'm just trying to keep you both honest. Zeek can claim victory the first year, YoDuke the 2nd. They are the only ones on the top of that podium with their flag raised and their national anthem played. In your mind, beating Coniglio is the goal. Me, I'm trying to win it all (though I'll settle for ND winning it all).

G, are you going to come down to Chattanooga (assuming that CAK makes the trip)?

I'm just trying to keep you both honest. Zeek can claim victory the first year, YoDuke the 2nd. They are the only ones on the top of that podium with their flag raised and their national anthem played. In your mind, beating Coniglio is the goal. Me, I'm trying to win it all (though I'll settle for ND winning it all).

G, are you going to come down to Chattanooga (assuming that CAK makes the trip)?

I hope to, but it really depends on who they play and when (again, that is if they qualify). The early games are hard because I have to get a sub. Are you going to be handing out the candy again? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Or was that Chass?) It was really fun 2 years ago hanging out with all the Coach T'ers. We'll have to get our "fluffy haired friend" at CCS to get us some prime seats and possibly a cookout!

Speaking of the "poofy one", Coniglio and I were talking that IF things go like we think they will, then two teams are going to have a REALLY tough game BEFORE the finals. It is a shame, but no other way around it.

I hope to, but it really depends on who they play and when (again, that is if they qualify). The early games are hard because I have to get a sub. Are you going to be handing out the candy again? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> (Or was that Chass?) It was really fun 2 years ago hanging out with all the Coach T'ers. We'll have to get our "fluffy haired friend" at CCS to get us some prime seats and possibly a cookout!

Speaking of the "poofy one", Coniglio and I were talking that IF things go like we think they will, then two teams are going to have a REALLY tough game BEFORE the finals. It is a shame, but no other way around it.

In an ideal world ALL of the games would be tough

Here are my picks:

University

Chucky Doak

Knox Catholic

CAK

CCS

ND

LA

Station Camp

FRA

CPA

Page

CA

JCS

USJ

Regional Champions

CD

CAK

ND

SC

FRA

CA

USJ

Madison

Section Champs

KC

CAK

ND

SC

FRA

CPA

USJ

JCS

NOT a CHANGE, but I need to pick a winner for the screwy District 16. I'll pick McNairy Central over Mitchell.

If the 8 teams from 4 regions make it to state that I, timbdp, BigG, and maybe others have selected (and there's always a big if), let me go so far as to predict the matchups.

*Note: this is only a prediction and not the real thing. the real matchups won't be announced until... sunday or monday**

Knoxville Catholic vs Christ Presbyterian Academy

Chattanooga Christian vs University School of Jackson

Franklin Road Academy vs Christian Academy of Knoxville

Notre Dame vs Jackson Christian School