A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

CAK 4 (1 early, 3 2nd half OR 3 in the 1st half and an early goodbye to the Lady Bison)

Station Camp 0

CPA 3 (tied at the half, 2 more 2nd)

USJ 1 (just like old times, USJ scores first... CPA answers big.. 5-1 last year)

FRA 5 (too much)

Seymour 0

Notre Dame 5 (was it 6-0 last time???)

Jackson Christian 0

Total Goals here: 18

CAK 2

CPA 1 (squeaker!)

FRA 1

Notre Dame 1 (overtime!!)

goal scored before the penalty kicks, (or at least it better) cause I will score myself if I have to.

Notre Dame gets the revenge. 2-1

Total Goals as of now: 24

The final:

CAK 2

Notre Dame 1

A heartbreaker for the Irish. They were so close. Game is called with 9 minutes left because GPS' flag football team needs the field.

Total Goals: 27

(If this goes right then either FRA wins the semi, or Notre Dame wins the final. Either way, BigG goes down)

(But I plan on winning the contest anyway... even if I do beat G by 2 points. They better only score 27 goals or less)

i swear conig if this is right i will personally hunt you down and strangle you. ND better win this year. and ND won 4-0 against JCS last year. wasn't exactly an exciting game

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i swear conig if this is right i will personally hunt you down and strangle you. ND better win this year. and ND won 4-0 against JCS last year. wasn't exactly an exciting game

Coniglio...this sounds like a serious personal threat...you should consider a disguise or a body guard (maybe BIG G???) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I despise you....

Now we're getting around to something.

Now that you've made your picks to beat G, what would you picks be if you weren't worried about that....

Well, it was a simple matter. I've picked ND the past 2 years and it isn't working so if anything this is in your best interest.

Coniglio...you remain the most 'devious" amongst the old gang!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do okay. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Note to everyone: she happens to know I'm usually right whenever she questions me.

Coniglio...this sounds like a serious personal threat...you should consider a disguise or a body guard (maybe BIG G???) /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Personal threat? Yes. Serious? Hardly. She's 5'1. I will happily slap the back of her head and move along with my day.

(A slap in the face is humiliating. A slap to the back of the head is a wakeup call.)

Akula.... he weighs more.

G, I was wearing six jackets when you saw me last. 125?

If he cut his hair, nobody would recognize him....

It's an idea.