A/AA Playoff contest

BigG

Maybe like 6 people from CCS were there. I was running lines.

Gee Coniglio.....I'd give you a nice bottle of Pinot Noir to go with that golden goose....if FRA won, but alas....you are under 21 so that would not be acceptable!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need an FRA win over ND ...that scrambles the contest!! and gives me a reason to come to the finals /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> on SAT!

If it stays the way it is right now, you'll have that reason. Surprised you aren't there tonight! Sure wish I was (Reaction and Coniglio really miss me)!

If it stays the way it is right now, you'll have that reason. Surprised you aren't there tonight! Sure wish I was (Reaction and Coniglio really miss me)!

didn't want to see the broken hearts if they came up short....those girls mean a lot to me....i'll definately be there to watch them give it their best in Sat! Plus for them it would be nice to leave D1 with a championship, if possible!

G,

I saw 2 1/2 games of CAK play this year at state, and I was impressed with your team. They controlled the game, and deserved the title. I wonder, though, if the final result would have been the same had CAK had to play FRA in the semi-finals, and ND had been on the other side of the bracket like you guys were (all alone...).

Another thing I wanted to mention. I thought the crowd at the FRA/CAK game was both larger and louder than the crowd at the Siegel/Brentwood game. Not sure why those two middle-Tennessee teams didn't bring more fans down for the finals. Since girl's soccer isn't football, they aren't used to playing in front to very large crowds, and it is interesting to see how the "12th player"

(i.e. the crowd) can help impact a game....