State Tournament Schedule

TheGreatLineJudge

Guest TheChosenOne

Could be worse. You could be in D2AA and have to play a winners bracket match immediately after your first match. In a regular season tournament where you play 2 of 3 that is one thing, but two 3 of 5 is crazy. Especially since the second day only has a few hours of play. The TSSAA responded to my message about this saying no times had changed from last year, but I got no reply when I provided information proving they were not telling the truth.

As for other sports. The Division 2 football Championships are being played on a Tuesday night! Mostly because someone at TSSAA dropped the ball there as well.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could be worse. You could be in D2AA and have to play a winners bracket match immediately after your first match. In a regular season tournament where you play 2 of 3 that is one thing, but two 3 of 5 is crazy. Especially since the second day only has a few hours of play. The TSSAA responded to my message about this saying no times had changed from last year, but I got no reply when I provided information proving they were not telling the truth.

As for other sports. The Division 2 football Championships are being played on a Tuesday night! Mostly because someone at TSSAA dropped the ball there as well.

He is actually right this time...this was the schedule we played:

Oct 24, Wed:

Match 1 & 2, 1:30 PM

Match 3 (winners of M1 & M2) 7:30 PM

Oct 25, Thur:

Match 4: 9:00 AM (losers of M1 & M2)

Match 5: 3:00 PM (lucky winners of M3 & M4)

Oct 26, Fr:

Match 6: 12:00 PM

Match 7: 3: 00 PM (GPS)

As far as the players positions-far off...libero, settero, hittero...cha, cha, cha...have a beer...

Guest TheChosenOne

As if I have been wrong about something in the past?

I believe you are the one that has been wrong on multiple occasions now. I guess if we are the "Lucky Winner" then we can start calling you the "Sore Losers".

As far as your rambling about positions, doing the cha cha, and drinking beer, I have no clue as to what you are referring to as I said nothing of the sort.

He is actually right this time...this was the schedule we played:

Oct 24, Wed:

Match 1 & 2, 1:30 PM

Match 3 (winners of M1 & M2) 7:30 PM

Oct 25, Thur:

Match 4: 9:00 AM (losers of M1 & M2)

Match 5: 3:00 PM (lucky winners of M3 & M4)

Oct 26, Fr:

Match 6: 12:00 PM

Match 7: 3: 00 PM (GPS)

As far as the players positions-far off...libero, settero, hittero...cha, cha, cha...have a beer...

You do your school credit by not admitting that you were simply beat by a superior team. Is that what they teach at good ole ECS. I witnessed another team of ECS at a very important game, (different sport) and they neither acted like they were robbed or displayed any unsportsmanlike behavior whatsoever after their loss. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

I WAS TOLD BY A SECRETARY AT TSSAA IT COULD NOT BE MOVED TO ANOTHER COLLEGE DUE TO A CONTRACT

WITH THE CITY OF MUFREESBORO... YOU COULD MOVE TO TTU/ PLENTY OF COLLEGES IN THE NASVILLE AREA.

IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY WON'T GET TO PLAY IN THE BIG GYMS LIKE THEY DO IN BASKETBALL. I WAS TOLD BY

HER THAT TSSAA DOESN'T MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL ON THESE THINGS.. I KNOW ONE THING IN BASKETBALL FROM THE TIME A PAY TO PARK AND TWO SESSIONS, PROGRAM, SHIRT AND BY SOMETHING IN THE CONCESSION STAND I SPEND A LOT OF CASH!!! THE FUNNY THING WAS THAT OUR SCHOOL COACH SENT A PHOTO IN WHICH WAS REALLY NICE TO TSSAA WHO WAS REQUESTING THIS BEFORE WE WON THE SUB STATE BUT THEY DIDN'T LKE OUR OUTSIDE PICTURE. IT'S A SHAME THEY DON'T LIKE THE GIRLS PICTURES BUT THEY WILL TURN AROUND

AND CHARGE ME $10.00 FOR A PROGRAM. IT'S A SHAME VOLLEYBALL NOT GETTING THE SAME RESPECT AS

BASKETBALL OR OTHER GIRLS SPORTS....

Guest TheChosenOne

I WAS TOLD BY A SECRETARY AT TSSAA IT COULD NOT BE MOVED TO ANOTHER COLLEGE DUE TO A CONTRACT

WITH THE CITY OF MUFREESBORO... YOU COULD MOVE TO TTU/ PLENTY OF COLLEGES IN THE NASVILLE AREA.

IT IS A SHAME THAT THEY WON'T GET TO PLAY IN THE BIG GYMS LIKE THEY DO IN BASKETBALL. I WAS TOLD BY

HER THAT TSSAA DOESN'T MAKE ANY MONEY AT ALL ON THESE THINGS.. I KNOW ONE THING IN BASKETBALL FROM THE TIME A PAY TO PARK AND TWO SESSIONS, PROGRAM, SHIRT AND BY SOMETHING IN THE CONCESSION STAND I SPEND A LOT OF CASH!!! THE FUNNY THING WAS THAT OUR SCHOOL COACH SENT A PHOTO IN WHICH WAS REALLY NICE TO TSSAA WHO WAS REQUESTING THIS BEFORE WE WON THE SUB STATE BUT THEY DIDN'T LKE OUR OUTSIDE PICTURE. IT'S A SHAME THEY DON'T LIKE THE GIRLS PICTURES BUT THEY WILL TURN AROUND

AND CHARGE ME $10.00 FOR A PROGRAM. IT'S A SHAME VOLLEYBALL NOT GETTING THE SAME RESPECT AS

Very interesting that they do not make any money. However, despite that they do nothing for the Regional and Sub-State Matches (the schools do all the work), but they take some 18% off the regional gate and another 30% off the sub-state gate.

I've heard the same thing about the contract. Everything you say is correct, no question, butif you just could wait 3 or 4 days, see whatever the product is and then make comments, things would be a little more creditable. The program cost is not going to change I would think. Maybe even the shirt coast is not going to change but there could be some other things that would. I have no inside info but wait and see, make your list and then we'll see what happens.

I think the losers play right after.. just a possible clarification for Wednesday...

Guest TheChosenOne

I think the losers play right after.. just a possible clarification for Wednesday...

Nice catch. This further exposes the TSSAA's position that the format has not changed. Although I will say that I think that this format is more fair as it rewards the teams in the Winners Bracket.

Nice catch. This further exposes the TSSAA's position that the format has not changed. Although I will say that I think that this format is more fair as it rewards the teams in the Winners Bracket.

Agreed... gives each team the chance to play each day... last year winning the first two gave an off day on Thursday which was a mess.

Agreed... gives each team the chance to play each day... last year winning the first two gave an off day on Thursday which was a mess.

well,well, one of Memphis teams will lose those 2 matches on Wednesday and they can drive home tonight...save some expenses on the gas...no chance to play on Thursday...

Guest bigdaddy9170

well,well, one of Memphis teams will lose those 2 matches on Wednesday and they can drive home tonight...save some expenses on the gas...no chance to play on Thursday...

blkmstng06, how was your drive home after your 3-loses?

Announcements