Oak Ridge vs. Ooltewah

Ole Dad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the predictions?

Ram Dad

"That's not a knife, this is a knife" Crocodile Dundee or Tom Bailey?

Ole Dad

I predict that the "old time Oak Ridge fans" are about to blow a gasket... The Owl's put a whipping on the Admirals tonight... Maybe OR can win...I doubt it ...

tpoole12

Rumor has it, you're the one who called in!!!! It looks as though you and your friends are trying your best to Run stevens out of the ridge... Just remember we'll be glad to have him back at AE and i'm pretty sure he'll bring the Roadrunners down there to bust the Ridgers....

Rumor has it, you're the one who called in!!!! It looks as though you and your friends are trying your best to Run stevens out of the ridge... Just remember we'll be glad to have him back at AE and i'm pretty sure he'll bring the Roadrunners down there to bust the Ridgers....

The long lost mudturtle has appeared. I would personally help your hero get back to AE. God knows as bad as the team and the town has let HIM down, he should resign to get away from us.

Turtle, the product Oak Ridge is putting on the field is not worth the price of admission......

Just what odds are you giving as I may take some of that action if Oak Ridge gets a REAL Coach no matter what color! /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

One thing though, the NEW Coach gets one year to correct all the damage that has already been done to the program!

Are you totally ignorant? A .500 winning percentage over the last 3 years will run Stevens out of town without any help from any of us "racist Oak Ridge Fans". I only wish I could have taken credit for the call, but I can see your point of view.......no blood, no foul.

Ram Dad

I'm sure someone will pay the uhaul bill for SS /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />