CASCADE @ JO BYRNS (1A unbeatens battle)

FridayMainEvent

Game winner  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Game winner

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

oh i see /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 909
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm turnin' in guys. Somebody needs to start a JB v. McEwen thread and Cascade v. whoever they're gonna steamroll on halloween. , C11. How long did it take for everyone to get to The Dungeon...then back home? ...not counting C11 and Trey's stops at every exit to "re-load."

I'm turnin' in guys. Somebody needs to start a JB v. McEwen thread and Cascade v. whoever they're gonna steamroll on halloween. , C11. How long did it take for everyone to get to The Dungeon...then back home? ...not counting C11 and Trey's stops at every exit to "re-load."

To the Dundeon 3 and 1/2 hrs. Back Home 45mins.

To the Dundeon 3 and 1/2 hrs. Back Home 45mins.

waiting on C11 to get the poll started. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I gotta throw out a thanks to TreyVols for shooting me updates tonight. Actually wound up giving me a ring with about 1:00 to go in 4th and stayed on phone until JB scored. Then called me back after the Cascade score. Sounds like it was one heck of a game. MTC one had an exciting finish as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Just in case he doesn't get back on here...

* Exit 19 is the "Maxey Rd." exit

* Don't take a right at the 4-way, go straight trough the 4-way then take a right when the road T-bones. The distance from Exit 19 to the 4-way is around 3-4 miles and the distance from the 4-way to Kinneys Rd. is about 7 miles.

* Richards road is about 2 miles long and you have to cross the RR tracks once

If you have a way to contact cascade11, have him give you my number just in case you get lost.

Thanks for the navagational help boys and girls. You kids are awesome! Got there no problem. Too bad our driver took us through Kentucky on the way home while I was looking down and downloading my pictures. HAHA!! Seriously.

Hey guys, I just got home lol. Mike, his better half , and myself had to hit a bar in Murfreeboro on the way back lol imagine that. What a game, the best $6 dollars I have ever spent reguardless of the outcome. I want to say how great of a day I had today that started with the great hospitality of the Jo Byrns fans at O'charlies. It was followed by the great people of Shep and Red Devil 44 at the game that I had the pleasure of meeting. It was also great to meet logger, his son, and also SB. Thank you all for the hospitality. What a game wow. I truely thought it was over I think Cougarball3 can atest to this I said you guys ran off of #58 the last drive and we had no answer for it. I will be honest I thought it was over even though I followed them down the field for the last 41 seconds. My hat is off to the whole coaching staff of Cascade and more importantly the defensive coordinator on the game plan tonight. I never would have though that this game would be scoreless through three quarters. Hats off to both teams on playing a great game tonight. I think both teams were well prepared and will do well in the playoffs, I hope to see you guys in the third round and myself and Mike will return the hospitality that you all graciously gave to us. Thanks to Logger, Moto, and Butchie for the hospitality and the dinner.

Hey guys, I just got home lol. Mike, his better half , and myself had to hit a bar in Murfreeboro on the way back lol imagine that. What a game, the best $6 dollars I have ever spent reguardless of the outcome. I want to say how great of a day I had today that started with the great hospitality of the Jo Byrns fans at O'charlies. It was followed by the great people of Shep and Red Devil 44 at the game that I had the pleasure of meeting. It was also great to meet logger, his son, and also SB. Thank you all for the hospitality. What a game wow. I truely thought it was over I think Cougarball3 can atest to this I said you guys ran off of #58 the last drive and we had no answer for it. I will be honest I thought it was over even though I followed them down the field for the last 41 seconds. My hat is off to the whole coaching staff of Cascade and more importantly the defensive coordinator on the game plan tonight. I never would have though that this game would be scoreless through three quarters. Hats off to both teams on playing a great game tonight. I think both teams were well prepared and will do well in the playoffs, I hope to see you guys in the third round and myself and Mike will return the hospitality that you all graciously gave to us. Thanks to Logger, Moto, and Butchie for the hospitality and the dinner.

This is true. As many Champs fans I'm sure, Trey did say he figured it was over when JB scored late. But, with the way the defenses had been I can see why /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

At halftime, Cascade had 20 total yards, Jo Byrns had 116 to kind of show you how great the defense was on both sides. The fourth quarter was everything. Over the course of three drives, No. 34 ran off the left side exactly 15 times in a row. He got stuffed on the two-point conversion though and that made all the difference in the world. I wouldn't just be shocked if these two locked horns at The Stable again on Nov. 21.

At halftime, Cascade had 20 total yards, Jo Byrns had 116 to kind of show you how great the defense was on both sides. The fourth quarter was everything. Over the course of three drives, No. 34 ran off the left side exactly 15 times in a row. He got stuffed on the two-point conversion though and that made all the difference in the world. I wouldn't just be shocked if these two locked horns at The Stable again on Nov. 21.

If that winds up happening, I may have to ask off from work and head on to the Stable

I talked to Mike on the way home and figured JB had more total yards on offense than us during the game. I am not totally correct on the stats but I think we equaled our stats for punts the whole season in tonights game. I will say this I predicted earlier tonight that we would win by one point but I was off by on the total score for the game. I also said Jacob Carkuff makes this offense run. I know with most teams that the offense is centered around their Qb but it feels good t be right in both instances. Big game next week with JB and Mcewen I am going to take JB pulling out the victory in another cloase fought win.

I talked to Mike on the way home and figured JB had more total yards on offense than us during the game. I am not totally correct on the stats but I think we equaled our stats for punts the whole season in tonights game. I will say this I predicted earlier tonight that we would win by one point but I was off by on the total score for the game. I also said Jacob Carkuff makes this offense run. I know with most teams that the offense is centered around their Qb but it feels good t be right in both instances. Big game next week with JB and Mcewen I am going to take JB pulling out the victory in another cloase fought win.

trey i didn't get to meet u but i did meet mike. i also say the ugliest jersey in my life walking to the jb bleachers.great to hear u made it home okay now get the stable ready for the return favor in nov. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

trey i didn't get to meet u but i did meet mike. i also say the ugliest jersey in my life walking to the jb bleachers.great to hear u made it home okay now get the stable ready for the return favor in nov. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Absolutely I wish we would have had the chance to meet. Like It old many JB fans after the game we will see you guys in the third round...