kingston vs knox catholic

jackets98

There is new info up on http://www.knoxcatholicfootball.com/, bout Kingston and Catholic. Should be a great one and I believe game is on Wazoosports.com, Ruse? can you confirm that, you are pretty good about knowing who is game of the week, games on TV, and Radio.

Max

Wazoo is in the Mid-state this week doing Smyrna-Riverdale, which has lost some of it's appeal this year, and was probably lined up over this past summer. PrepXtra WVLT TV game is BGA @ Webb which should be pretty good. Have yet to see your Irish in person this year, and might just do it this week. Rain, sitting, cold, old, usually equals hemmorhoids for a man of my age though. We'll see, maybe I can break out with the Depends. Oh, and Max, FWIW, I did tell folks from Tyner earlier this year that Kingston could wind up being like Livingston was back in 05 or so. Good team. In fact, I would wager, no matter the outcome, they might run into each other in about 3 weeks.

ruse?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ruse?,

This game almost looks like a toss up to me. I'm going to give the edge to Catholic because they are playing at home even though all of Catholic's loses since 2002(Pemberton's first year) have came at home except BGA at state. I think these teams will see each other in the playoffs. Round 1- Catholic 24 Kingston 14.

ruse?,

This game almost looks like a toss up to me. I'm going to give the edge to Catholic because they are playing at home even though all of Catholic's loses since 2002(Pemberton's first year) have came at home except BGA at state. I think these teams will see each other in the playoffs. Round 1- Catholic 24 Kingston 14.

Hey Happyhour22 it's almost that time.

Shouldn't you all be posting your love notes on a different board

Don't let your youthful exuberance depress Coach Ball.

How much longer till tipoff? I'm ready too.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

November 18th vs. Karns in the icebox

Catholic has the X-factor. 3 Nuns that cheer on the sideline and a bagpipe lady with no fear.

Although I give the edge to Catholic, their weakness could be their run defense. They kept Fulton out of the end zone for 4 quarters, but we were moving the ball in between the 20's. Once we got in striking range, we would either self destruct or get blitzed & sacked repetitiously like a skipping record. Both are solid teams capable of the win, but I give Round 1 to the harry bagpipe lady.

Catholic 28

Kingston 14

Catholic has the X-factor. 3 Nuns that cheer on the sideline and a bagpipe lady with no fear.

Although I give the edge to Catholic, their weakness could be their run defense. They kept Fulton out of the end zone for 4 quarters, but we were moving the ball in between the 20's. Once we got in striking range, we would either self destruct or get blitzed & sacked repetitiously like a skipping record. Both are solid teams capable of the win, but I give Round 1 to the harry bagpipe lady.

Catholic 28

Kingston 14

I like your prediction but Kingston always plays the Irish close this will be a hard fought low scoring game similar to Auburn- Mississippi State. I like the Irish to win 3-2. (lol)

I like your prediction but Kingston always plays the Irish close this will be a hard fought low scoring game similar to Auburn- Mississippi State. I like the Irish to win 3-2. (lol)

Surely we didn't spend all that money to bring in a kicker that's only going to kick one FG /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />