David Lipscomb vs. Marshall Co.

mustang427

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think both should be pretty even. Giles gave Lipscomb a run for their money tonight. Marshall Co. beat Columbia who beat Giles. That makes me think that Marshall Co. should be able to give Lipscomb a run for their money too. I know this isn't a good way to compare teams but it can sometimes give a general idea.

I could also see the Giles game being a wake up call for Lipscomb and they could come out firing Friday. Rogers' status will also have an effect on this game.

that means nothing....last year marshall beat columbia in a close game, giles lost to columbia in a blowout, and giles blewout marshall. you cant judge teams like this.

that means nothing....last year marshall beat columbia in a close game, giles lost to columbia in a blowout, and giles blewout marshall. you cant judge teams like this.

thats why they play the game. i believe the giles game last year was the game that morris suffered a concussion and the tigers had a freshman playing qb but can t use that as an excuse, its hard to beat a team as good as giles when you only score 6 points.

as far as this weeks game goes, i think this one will be a dandy!!!! dl is a football powerhouse and marshall has proven they are no push-over. i can t pick a winner in this one but if it comes down to the wire i m taking marshall because they are so good at runnin the two minute drill. they ve had at least 5 game winning drives already this season so i think they may have the edge if this one comes down to that. I can t wait until friday!!!!

That went through my mind when posting. It's not a good way to compare but it maybe could give some indication.

I think Marshall Co. will be at full strength next week.

That went through my mind when posting. It's not a good way to compare but it maybe could give some indication.

I think Marshall Co. will be at full strength next week.

Yes...........the MC at Col. game..........MC played a good game and Col. was IMO not playing their best.

Also the turnovers hurt Col. No disrespect to the Tigers cause they made some of this happen.

The GC Col. game was great, no turnovers and both teams played to potential.

If Rogers is out this game I will take the Tigers in a close one.If Rogers is in it will be a tough night for you.

DL BETTER WATCH OUT FOR GILES COUNTY IN THE PLAYOFFS IF JUNIOR WIDE RECIEVER DERRICO BROWN CAN OVERCOME INJURY.DL SHOULD NOT HAVE WON LAST NIGHT BUT THAT FUMBLE ON KICKOFF KILLED THE BOBCATS

wow, thats pathetic... let it go GC lost nothin more to be said especially in a different topic discussion. anyways...

DL-28

MC-7

marshall county has a shot especially if rogers doesn't play. i expect david lipscomb's defense will come out with something to prove... that will be tough on marshall county, but braden is a playmaker.

MC 28 - 21 without rogers

DL 35 - 14 with rogers

Before beating GC the only winning team DL had beaten was 2A Goodpasture. The blueprint as how to beat DL has been laid out for everyone to see. GC and MC are similiar teams. With Rogers DL will certianly be more predictable, without him they won't be nearly as dynamic.

MC 35 DL 31