DB @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK... you're a GREAT FAN, but if you didn't have a son on the team, would you be making this statement????

Just asking!?!?!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

DB could win 892 - 0 and some people would still complain!

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Yes I would.I'm a highschool football fan and have went to watch North play two times and Greeneville play once when we were not playing.I see a lot of fans who no longer have kids playing or have never had kids out there, and I will keep my 6 seats as long as I'm alive.This team is 8-0 and has some of the best athletes in the state.What I'm saying is,if you have the means to go and watch this team,put some warm colthes on and go!! This is what football is all about.Roll Tribe!!

I have bought tickets to the state championship games in the 'Boro and yes that 4A champion is and was pretty good, as well as the 2A champion too. Of course the 5A team would be in for one of the toughest games of their year, they are all state championship game caliber teams, whichever classification! Yes Maryville and Alcoa could compete with any team in upper east Tennessee, but Dobyns Bennett could compete with anybody in the state, at any classification. WaCo, label this clown and give him the boot.

Next time you go to the 'Boro and watch the other teams play maybe take a few of your cousins with you. The DB team should go see as well.

DB can't compete with teams across the state. The playoff 1st round exits prove that about every year. Those playoffs have been around for over 40 years. Where's DB?

plaques. old plaques. DB's got no BALLS!

how did this turn into Maryville vs. DB thread? We scrimmage maryville every year and we always play with them so whats there to argue? Maryville is a good program i give them that, but they have definately let their heads swell up to big here lately and after watchin them play earlier this season they DONT have the talent to win it all this year, but they will beat south if south can get past M East.

dbFAN in post #36 mentioned Maryville. The scrimmages have been good for both schools. DB really took Maryville to he woodshed in 1997 scrimmage. And that was a very good Maryville team.

Next time you go to the 'Boro and watch the other teams play maybe take a few of your cousins with you. The DB team should go see as well.

DB can't compete with teams across the state. The playoff 1st round exits prove that about every year. Those playoffs have been around for over 40 years. Where's DB?

plaques. old plaques. DB's got no BALLS!

Actually you might want to spend more time looking at the record books and a little less time drouling over DB's trophy cases. The truth is DB moves past the first round of the playoffs most years. But you can keep beating that dead horse for as long as it eases your pain caused by DB beating your Tennessee High Vikings every year.

DB - 42

TH - 13

This thread shouldn't be left on page 2.

DB should be the top topic across the entire state. They hold the state record for most home round 1 playoff losses. Also, all time most ranked team not to survive round 1. So much for AP votes!

Too bad no one's seen them play. But the playoffs haven't been too kind to the whinniest school in the state.

Looks like an unusual playoff year for the Tribe. They survive the 1st round but exit in round 2.

But still ... DB's got no BALLS!

This thread shouldn't be left on page 2.

DB should be the top topic across the entire state. They hold the state record for most home round 1 playoff losses. Also, all time most ranked team not to survive round 1. So much for AP votes!

Too bad no one's seen them play. But the playoffs haven't been too kind to the whinniest school in the state.

Looks like an unusual playoff year for the Tribe. They survive the 1st round but exit in round 2.

But still ... DB's got no BALLS!

bump

Keeps getting moved back to page 2. Way too important for that to happen.

DB's a record setter.

But this year its still just 2 rounds and out!

plaques, plaques & more old dusty plaques. But DB's got no BALLS!

bump

Keeps getting moved back to page 2. Way too important for that to happen.

DB's a record setter.

But this year its still just 2 rounds and out!

plaques, plaques & more old dusty plaques. But DB's got no BALLS!

Dude why don't you move on.You have made your point.I don't think for for one minute that you are from MaryVille.Have you got something on your mind or what?