DB @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

DB has been on a roll this year, winning all their games head all the way to Campbell Co. possibly for the last time with new classifications coming. DB has looked pretty strong all year while Campbell Co. has proved to have one of their best teams. The Cougars loss to Sci Hill seems to possibly shut the door on their playoff hopes. The biggest thing for Campbell Co to win this game is to say they have beaten at somepoint all the teams except the DB in their current region and this is their last chance to do that seemingly. I look for the Cougars to throw all they have into this one, but I dont see it as of now against a typically great DB team. What is it they say over in Kingsport "Roll Tribe Roll" well that my guess that will continue, so I will say DB - 48 Cougars -21

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DB has been on a roll this year, winning all their games head all the way to Campbell Co. possibly for the last time with new classifications coming. DB has looked pretty strong all year while Campbell Co. has proved to have one of their best teams. The Cougars loss to Sci Hill seems to possibly shut the door on their playoff hopes. The biggest thing for Campbell Co to win this game is to say they have beaten at somepoint all the teams except the DB in their current region and this is their last chance to do that seemingly. I look for the Cougars to throw all they have into this one, but I dont see it as of now against a typically great DB team. What is it they say over in Kingsport "Roll Tribe Roll" well that my guess that will continue, so I will say DB - 48 Cougars -21

Actually a win over Dobyns-Bennett and Karns,coupled with a Sevier County loss to Bearden,would leave CC and SC tied for fourth and CC beat S co 48-28.There is a whole lot more than just beating DB for the first time hanging in the balance. We do tend to say,"Roll Tribe Roll".

I just happen to look and it wouldn't matter if Sevier co won that game against Bearden,they would still finish with the same record

Now I wonder how many games have been won 2 -0 lol

If both teams stack the box with 8 or 9,it wouldn't surprise me.Dobyns-Bennett has not scored more than 31 points since way back in august.What does surprise me,is that we still think the competition hasn't figured that out yet.If we would open up the passing game on first and second downs with all the great athletes that we have,I don't honestly think there is a team in the state that could stop us.That doesn't have a thing in the world to do with the lofty ranking that we have,because rankings are not worth two pennies..We have one of the best running backs in east Tennessee and one of the best QB and receiver combinations.

If you guys would open up your offence just a little bit, you would be a hard team to deal with. I mean, use your passing game to open up your running game. Just like batman said....throw on 1st and or 2nd down and that might open up the run for Albright. Im sure your offence can score atleast 28 points a game and I think your defence is only giving up an average of 22 points per game thus far. At this point in the season, you dont have anything to lose......so i say go for it! Good luck!

This is one road game I have never, ever made. Since it's the last trip to Campbell Co. (maybe ever). I may just make the long drive to see it. Check me if I'm wrong, Campbell Co. has never beaten the Indians and I don't recall 1 game that was even close. There have been some interesting games though... A few years ago in Kingsport we had the Lighting delay/shortened game. Back in '04 the Cougars were 6-2 going into the DB game, riding a 5 game win streak but they should have left the Fireworks in the box, the Tribe Rolled 48-0.

The Indians have not put a complete game together, yet. I'm telling it is close. When we get #2 Sylvester back (maybe this week) that will do it. The Indians can run the ball with #32 Sensabaugh, Crawford is as good of a 1 year QB Starter the Graham Clark has ever had and he is getting better. The WR's are set, #25 Adams needs to tuck the ball away better.

I predict the Indians put it all together this week in Jacksboro and they will score more than 2 pts.

Roll Tribe Roll

If you guys would open up your offence just a little bit, you would be a hard team to deal with. I mean, use your passing game to open up your running game. Just like batman said....throw on 1st and or 2nd down and that might open up the run for Albright. Im sure your offence can score atleast 28 points a game and I think your defence is only giving up an average of 22 points per game thus far. At this point in the season, you dont have anything to lose......so i say go for it! Good luck!

A lot of old timers would not go along with my way of thinking,they would say wear the other guys down by pounding them for a whole game.They would say an incomplete pass puts you at second and long.Well we started the game with a first and 15 against Karns,and still ran it three times.That's ok if our defense keeps giving up less than two scores a game.We have had some good things go our way on defense,but we have not played the power house teams that we will see in the coming weeks. I want is to see this team go as far as they can,and I don't want everybody to be looking back like in 2006.By the way,there are a whole lot of you reading this that have said the very same thing to me at the games, I'm just stupid enough to write it down. Roll Tribe

Great team spirit! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />