DB @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somebody just told me that Will and Sammy combined for 15 tackles last week,great job guys.I was looking for the photo's taken at the Sevier co game by{Dragonfly.com}but couldn't find them.Doctor,leave the info on my cell phone if you get this and I will post it. http://proofs.dragonflydigital.org/p858414923

I think this will get everybody to the photos,they are really nice parents and friends of DB football.

Well lets see. If DB would hve played down in 4a we would probably have as many State titles as your beloved Maryville Rebels. Just wait until next year and we will see what happens. Don't count us out this year either. Oh yea,look out for Sullivan South this year, you might be in trouble.....

No. You wouldn't have. DB is a 1st Round meltdown.

FAN91, you need to get out & around more. Beating South and seeing you people over compensate by posting huge past scores on your messages of something like "100 to 0" and declaring greatness is a farce.

If just one of you would buy a ticket and watch the state champion games in the 'Boro you would see that the 4A Champ was pretty good. But then you could also tell us what you thought of the 2A Champ, too. The 5A team would have been in their toughess game of the year with either. Both could compete with any team you've seen there in the hills of U ET.

Old plaques as far as the eye can see, but ... DB's got no BALLS!

FAN91, you need to get out & around more. Beating South and seeing you people over compensate by posting huge past scores on your messages of something like "100 to 0" and declaring greatness is a farce.

If just one of you would buy a ticket and watch the state champion games in the 'Boro you would see that the 4A Champ was pretty good. But then you could also tell us what you thought of the 2A Champ, too. The 5A team would have been in their toughess game of the year with either. Both could compete with any team you've seen there in the hills of U ET.

This cat is totally consumed with 'Balls"

Why do you hate DB so much? The rest of the Tennessee High fans can't hold a light to your hate.

Loved or Hated........But never Ignored !

We are in your head and you can't get us out /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I have bought tickets to the state championship games in the 'Boro and yes that 4A champion is and was pretty good, as well as the 2A champion too. Of course the 5A team would be in for one of the toughest games of their year, they are all state championship game caliber teams, whichever classification! Yes Maryville and Alcoa could compete with any team in upper east Tennessee, but Dobyns Bennett could compete with anybody in the state, at any classification. WaCo, label this clown and give him the boot.

how did this turn into Maryville vs. DB thread? We scrimmage maryville every year and we always play with them so whats there to argue? Maryville is a good program i give them that, but they have definately let their heads swell up to big here lately and after watchin them play earlier this season they DONT have the talent to win it all this year, but they will beat south if south can get past M East.

I can answer that one, 'cause thats all they've got. They cant beat D-B year in and year out, so they go get the next big kid on the block and hope they can do what their program couldnt and wont do. Soooooooooooo, after D-B thumps that head for the 10-15th time in a row, and after all the ""you got more kids than us '' cries come out ,...then next comes ''well you cant beat Maryville''  Its been like this since they invented South. The parents didnt want to be annexed, and wouldnt hear of ''living in this stinkin city''yet they dont hesitate to come here and get a ''stinkin''job at the E, or teach in the city school system, so the jealosy has been there for years. As for 03, if you are a TN high fan, you might as well get out of this one . Look at D-Bs record against your team and tell me im wrong. So its really simple....all you have to is beat us 10 times in a row and you'll get our respect...till then... shut your piehole.

03 is the worst kind of fan. He was a TN High fan during that magic 2004 season. Then, he magically erased all of his post about TN High and became a "Maryville" fan as all the posters on here that have been around 4 plus years remember.

What is obvious is his hate for DB. Most every post is bashing DB. Do any other Maryville fans care about bashing DB? No! Because 03 is a closet TN High fan that screams he is a Maryville fan when asked now. He sounds like a 6 year old always trading teams to be a winner. Pathetic.

When I was your age 03, I too did the same thing. I liked Notre Dame, Miami, the Giants, San Fran, how nice. Stick to your team 03. TN high needs you, Maryville does not want you. Actually, nobody does

03 is the worst kind of fan. He was a TN High fan during that magic 2004 season. Then, he magically erased all of his post about TN High and became a "Maryville" fan as all the posters on here that have been around 4 plus years remember.

What is obvious is his hate for DB. Most every post is bashing DB. Do any other Maryville fans care about bashing DB? No! Because 03 is a closet TN High fan that screams he is a Maryville fan when asked now. He sounds like a 6 year old always trading teams to be a winner. Pathetic.

When I was your age 03, I too did the same thing. I liked Notre Dame, Miami, the Giants, San Fran, how nice. Stick to your team 03. TN high needs you, Maryville does not want you. Actually, nobody does

Bud, I think you said the key word ''closet''.... I just read his other posts and he keeps mentioning D-B's balls. 03..you been hanging around the library in Bristol since they shut the man cave down? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It looks for sure like it will be cold and raining friday night.I could stay home and turn on the radio,maybe catch the highlights next week. Maybe even get a hot cup of chocolate and wrap up in a blanket.I could do all that if I wasn't a man and didn't love Dobyns-Bennett football so much!!!!!!!!!!Roll Tribe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be there if it's 20 below and I have to get a dog sled,because I love this team and will support them!!!!!!!!

It looks for sure like it will be cold and raining friday night.I could stay home and turn on the radio,maybe catch the highlights next week. Maybe even get a hot cup of chocolate and wrap up in a blanket.I could do all that if I wasn't a man and didn't love Dobyns-Bennett football so much!!!!!!!!!!Roll Tribe !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ill be there if it's 20 below and I have to get a dog sled,because I love this team and will support them!!!!!!!!

Your loyalty is noted.