Henry County VS Northside

PatsOnTheBack

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Advisor

Figure now's as good a time as ever to get started on the next one.

Looks like PatsOnTheBack had a hard time going to sleep last night! 3:01 AM? Wow! Could be a long night for the Tribe!

Play the starters the whole game. I know it can be classified as unsportsmanlike but you also got to figure not playing the starters 4 full quarters could come back to haunt you come quarterfinal and semifinal time!!! I know Coach Gaddis probably has more respect against his opponents than running up the score but I just hope it doesn't come back and get them later on.

Guest Advisor

Play the starters the whole game. I know it can be classified as unsportsmanlike but you also got to figure not playing the starters 4 full quarters could come back to haunt you come quarterfinal and semifinal time!!! I know Coach Gaddis probably has more respect against his opponents than running up the score but I just hope it doesn't come back and get them later on.

Need not worry GCPioneer.......the Big Red 1st teamers got a good and lengthy workout against Munford Friday night! Also, the Patriot defensive was put into some new "close game" situations holding Munford out of the endzone 4 plays in a row beginning at the Big Red 8 yard line. That was very impressive! The passing attack looked good, Dominique was awesome, the secondary produced a couple of turnovers, and Munford had an elusive back that gained a few yards yet didn't score. All said, HC was put in some "Big Game" situations in a lop-sided victory!

Guest Advisor

Being that 2a Camden put it on NorthSide last night 35-6,Henry County all the way.

Against us when we played Westview.............now for us against Northside? I don't understand the Benton County logic! Why so wishy washy Lion Fans?

Against us when we played Westview.............now for us against Northside? I don't understand the Benton County logic! Why so wishy washy Lion Fans?

<------- Camden fan, and I think HC's the best FB team in the state. And I wish we'd start playing HC, we'll get creamed but we'll get better. Look at Alcoa-Maryville.