Rhea Co. @ Cleveland

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree wrestlerbk160 coach's and players are doing something right. We are 7-1 and playing for a championship Friday.

becuz all the rest of the teams stink this year they won the games that they we supposed to win and lost to the ones they were supposed to lose to redbank is down this year and still pulled off a good year with GOOD COACHING u see way they do in maryville wit good coahing cuz they dont ever out athlete anybody they r well coached

becuz all the rest of the teams stink this year they won the games that they we supposed to win and lost to the ones they were supposed to lose to redbank is down this year and still pulled off a good year with GOOD COACHING u see way they do in maryville wit good coahing cuz they dont ever out athlete anybody they r well coached

Can anyone else read this incoherent babble? Will somebody please translate this to English for me?

Pride, would you lend some of those School House Rock videos out to coldboy?

I wouldn't want the support of some of these people on here if I played or coached at Rhea. Everytime I read a thread concerning Rhea all I hear see is negativity. Your team is 7-1 and all some of you can do is rip the coaches and make excuses for why you beat other teams. In any sport teams have up and down years that is part of it so get over it and enjoy the wins that your team have. If your team went 14-1 would it be coaching or because every one had a down year ...give me and every one else a break with that crap......

Can anyone else read this incoherent babble? Will somebody please translate this to English for me?

Pride, would you lend some of those School House Rock videos out to coldboy?

IKNOWFOOTBALL has them. If anyone is wondering why he's not been around lately it's because he's spent the past week trying to figure out how to work this new form of technology called the DVD player. His post may be hard to read, but I think what he's trying to say is the truthful. I think.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if we were to go 14-1 and win state I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Ok guys I have not posted this year but I felt like it was time. I check in often and it has to be discouraging for the players to see all the negative talk that goes on here. We know they are reading so no matter how much we dislike the coaches or want to express our negative opinions it's time for the entire Rhea County community to rally together for these boys. We have a chance this season to win the region and go beyond the first round of the playoffs. I don't know about you guys but that gets my Green and Gold blood flowing. Our school needs this championship Friday night and our community needs it. We need that Eagle Pride back in Rhea County. It's been missing for toooo long. So here is my suggestion. Drag someone off the couch and to the game with you Friday night. Lets fill the stands and show the Raiders that we have the best fans around! Anybody got a cow bell they can bring ?? Our stands used to be full of them. Someone up in Evensville needs to get the students fired up (for crying out loud Levengood let them have a pep rally and maybe take a pep bus to the game). Wouldn't it be nice for the Raiders to see a line of Green & Gold as far as the eye could see Friday night. I have seen it before back in the 80's. These kids deserve to see it too. So lets cut the negative crap for the rest of the season and get fired up.

People are going to have there different views, there doubts, there disagreements. The fact of the matter is that Rhea County is 7 - 1 and playing for a championship Friday.

Yep

I agree wrestlerbk160 coach's and players are doing something right. We are 7-1 and playing for a championship Friday.

Enough said................

I wouldn't want the support of some of these people on here if I played or coached at Rhea. Everytime I read a thread concerning Rhea all I hear see is negativity. Your team is 7-1 and all some of you can do is rip the coaches and make excuses for why you beat other teams. In any sport teams have up and down years that is part of it so get over it and enjoy the wins that your team have. If your team went 14-1 would it be coaching or because every one had a down year ...give me and every one else a break with that crap......

Could have read my mind with this post /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

IKNOWFOOTBALL has them. If anyone is wondering why he's not been around lately it's because he's spent the past week trying to figure out how to work this new form of technology called the DVD player. His post may be hard to read, but I think what he's trying to say is the truthful. I think.

I've said it once and I'll say it again, if we were to go 14-1 and win state I'd be the happiest person in the world.

Not even worth a response.................

Ok guys I have not posted this year but I felt like it was time. I check in often and it has to be discouraging for the players to see all the negative talk that goes on here. We know they are reading so no matter how much we dislike the coaches or want to express our negative opinions it's time for the entire Rhea County community to rally together for these boys. We have a chance this season to win the region and go beyond the first round of the playoffs. I don't know about you guys but that gets my Green and Gold blood flowing. Our school needs this championship Friday night and our community needs it. We need that Eagle Pride back in Rhea County. It's been missing for toooo long. So here is my suggestion. Drag someone off the couch and to the game with you Friday night. Lets fill the stands and show the Raiders that we have the best fans around! Anybody got a cow bell they can bring ?? Our stands used to be full of them. Someone up in Evensville needs to get the students fired up (for crying out loud Levengood let them have a pep rally and maybe take a pep bus to the game). Wouldn't it be nice for the Raiders to see a line of Green & Gold as far as the eye could see Friday night. I have seen it before back in the 80's. These kids deserve to see it too. So lets cut the negative crap for the rest of the season and get fired up.

Great post. I agree 1000000%. Enough with the discussion on the coaches. We've made our positions known and anything else is just overkill for the time being. Everyone knows Cleveland doesn't bring any fans so let's pack out both sides, and scream till our voices are gone.

And that was just a joke Iknowfootball, all in good fun. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Also I've heard from a player today those people across the river are wanting to move the game to Thursday night. Can anyone else confirm this? I've heard it has something to do with money, but in my opinion it sounds like they're just trying to give our players less time to heal. Ooooo I hate those cheatin' Blue Raiders.

Cleveland's coaches called the TSSAA are trying to change the game to Thursday night. According to them it is going to rain Friday and due to the rain they would have a low crowd turn out. So they want the game moved. However, Fitz called TSSAA and said no way. Now it is up to the principals of both schools to decide when the game is. I can't believe it wanting to change days because of rain. Personally I don't want it changed because I want the players to be health and prepared for a battle from both schools.

Cleveland's coaches called the TSSAA are trying to change the game to Thursday night. According to them it is going to rain Friday and due to the rain they would have a low crowd turn out. So they want the game moved. However, Fitz called TSSAA and said no way. Now it is up to the principals of both schools to decide when the game is. I can't believe it wanting to change days because of rain. Personally I don't want it changed because I want the players to be health and prepared for a battle from both schools.

i will always have my doubts about our coaches because they good be great with all the tallent that they get every year and we end up empty handed we should have 2 region championships right now but im going to let everything slide because some people on here wouldnt know football if it hit em in the face but i hope we do pull it out ive said it before i got faith in the boys i just hope the coaches come up with the right game plan come on fitz i know you have it in you just dont be afraid to break out the play book dont be to conservative this is for all the marbles

and yes i hate the blue raiders too!! they lucky aj isnt playin or i dont think it would be close

actually i was in class becuase im in college in there is some truth in what i am saying if you know rhea co football and have followed it for the past three years tell me this in the game vs brainerd last year why keep giving a guy the ball after he has fumbled 4 times and basicly costs us the game?? and why put a 5'6 cornerback on a 6'4 WR and y put a guy back there at sefety that wasnt mean enough to play the position?? he was a good reciever and thats where he shouldve stayed not safety