Wayne Co. Vs. Collinwood

wchs78

um,

4 in region 5 travels to 1 in region 6

3 in regiion 5 travels to 2 in region 6

2 in region 5 hosts 3 in region 6

1 in region 5 hosts 4 in region 6

and im pretty sure if collinwood wins, CA is completely eliminated.

two teams from each region form a bracket , your chart doesnt explain what four teams would be in each bracket..however I see that its impossible for CA and Collinwood to both go to the playoffs cause Moore Co has the tiebreaker over CA

yes, if collinwood wins CA is out.....however collinwood can lose and still go if either Ca or Moore Co lose

Moore Co must win to get in and CA must win and hope Collinwood loses to get in

I think its kinda bad for the region that either CA or Collinwood wont get in...Moore Co seems to be fading really bad here late in the year

I guess you are right that CA and Collinwood cant both go to the playoffs...my bad

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im just gonna go with one team here..ok

Collinwood goes to the playoffs if they win

or if they lose and CA loses

or possibly if they (collinwood) loses, Moore Co loses and CA wins...which would mean a three way tie for the last two playoff spots

even if CA wins and collinwood loses, CA will still not automatically go if Moore Co should also lose

Collinwood has the tiebreaker over Moore co

CA has the tiebreaker over Moore Co

what a mess

This is very complicated for CA but for them to go automatically the must win, collinwood must lose, and Moore Co must also win

as crazy as it sounds CA would have a better chance if Moore co wins cause if CA wins, Moore co loses, and collinwood loses there is a three way tie and a new tiebreaker must be brought into play (coin toss, or head to head scores I guess?)

Im just gonna go with one team here..ok

Collinwood goes to the playoffs if they win

or if they lose and CA loses

or possibly if they (collinwood) loses, Moore Co loses and CA wins...which would mean a three way tie for the last two playoff spots

even if CA wins and collinwood loses, CA will still not automatically go if Moore Co should also lose

Collinwood has the tiebreaker over Moore co

CA has the tiebreaker over Moore Co

what a mess

Region 6

If Wayne County wins, Wayne County is first and Mt. Pleasant is second.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy wins, Moore County is third, and Columbia Academy is fourth.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy loses, Moore County is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy wins, Columbia Academy is third and Collinwood is fourth. (this is your 3-way tie scenerio)

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy loses, Collinwood is third and Moore County is fourth. If Wayne County loses and Moore County wins, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Moore County is third, and Wayne County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County loses, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Wayne County is third, and Moore County is fourth.

3-way tie would place Columbia Academy third because they played better non-region competition.. The tie-breaker that would come into play would be number of victories by your opponents.

Region 6

If Wayne County wins, Wayne County is first and Mt. Pleasant is second.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy wins, Moore County is third, and Columbia Academy is fourth.

If Moore County wins and Columbia Academy loses, Moore County is third and Collinwood is fourth.

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy wins, Columbia Academy is third and Collinwood is fourth. (this is your 3-way tie scenerio)

If Moore County loses and Columbia Academy loses, Collinwood is third and Moore County is fourth. If Wayne County loses and Moore County wins, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Moore County is third, and Wayne County is fourth.

If Wayne County loses and Moore County loses, Mt. Pleasant is first, Collinwood is second, Wayne County is third, and Moore County is fourth.

3-way tie would place Columbia Academy third because they played better non-region competition.. The tie-breaker that would come into play would be number of victories by your opponents.

Good Luck Trojans! We are behind you all the way!!!!!

That's probably the only sane thing you have said all night...

Seriously if you think about it you know that C'wood is the better team...Are you man enough to admit it...

You are right about one thing Collinwood could be the best team but not the way they are being played. I have seen both of the losses they have and they were by for the best team if they played the best players all the time. this is not the NFL. as lond as the coaches continue to two platoon the will keep getting beat by lesser teams.

And by the way luker is not much of a man ans is certainly no professional. you need to go back and look at your history and see how he got where he is at or maybe your not old enough to know.

You are right about one thing Collinwood could be the best team but not the way they are being played. I have seen both of the losses they have and they were by for the best team if they played the best players all the time. this is not the NFL. as lond as the coaches continue to two platoon the will keep getting beat by lesser teams.

And by the way luker is not much of a man ans is certainly no professional. you need to go back and look at your history and see how he got where he is at or maybe your not old enough to know.

This is hitting below the belt come on now keep these blows above the belt

if collinwood and CA both win this week we will be in the same bracket come playoffs

1st and 3rd from the same region go to one side of bracket and 2nd and 4th from that region go to the other side.

If seeding held true with higher seed winning each game, you'd have this second round match up:

region 5 #1 vs. region 6 #2

region 6 #1 vs. region 5 #2