WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not only tough on the holder that night....but he had to get up and read in the Tennessean the next morning in BOLD headlines that the HOLDER missed the snap to cost SC the Region Championship......poor guy. Yeah, I hope he can keep his head up too !

on the KICK......

The Kick was wide LEFT by scant inches......The Referee on the LEFT side of the post did make it interesting though, he did not call it bad at the first second he looked to the OTHER offical first and then waved it off.....it was close.

ON THE LAST TOUCH DOWN BY SC>>>>

That is what should be questioned.....SC running back hit a wall and did not cross the endzone line....lots of people standing on the fence at the line said it didnt look like he got in. So... maybe a make up by the offical>?

All make up for a GREAT game that had such big impact on each team. GOOD JOB and Good luck to both in the playoffs.

There are lots of teams that will be sitting at home after this week....!

ENjoY ThE RiDe.........

I'VE WATCHED THE REPLAY OF THE TOUCHDOWN AT THE END OF THE GAME ABOUT 5 TIMES. IT LOOKS LIKE HIS KNEE WENT DOWN AS SOON AS HE GOT HIT, AND HE GOT HIT AROUND THE ONE YARD LINE. IT DIDN'T LOOK LIKE HE GOT IN FROM THE FILM THAT I SAW.