WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WH 21

SC 20

SC holder pulls a "Romo" and kicker is tackled at one yd line. Botched XP that would have tied the game with a minute left. Big Blue Region champs.....

Anyone say rematch in week 13 at the House??

RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE. ITS BEEN THAT WAY ALL YEAR. SOMEBODY OR SOME PEOPLE NEED TO STEP IT UP IF THEY WANT TO MAKE A RUN. TROX PLAYED ANOTHER GREAT GAME. KEEP IT UP. TOPE IS A GREAT BACK. I HAVENT SEEN THE STATS YET BUT IM SURE HE HAD CLOSE TO 200 YARDS RUSHING BY HIMSELF. IF BOTH TEAMS WIN THE REST OF THE WAY WHITE HOUSE WOULD MEET STATION CAMP IN THE QUARTERS AT WHITE HOUSE. THE RUN DEFENSE HAS TO GET BETTER. I THINK THEY HAVE TO MUCH TALENT ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE TO BE RAN ON LIKE THAT. CHAD NEAL ALSO HAD HIS USUAL GREAT GAME. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DUTY. COME BACK STRONG NEXT GAME.

I forgot to add that they also beat Hendersonville in a pre-season scrimmage. So that would mean that they beat Portland, Beech, Station Camp, (regular season) Gallatin, (Jamboree) and Hendersonville (preseason)

GO DEVILS.

WHITE HOUSE ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE THE LAST TEAM STANDING IN THE COUNTY IN FOOTBALL AND BASKETBALL. THE LAST 3 YEARS IN BASKETBALL THEY WERE THE LAST TEAM PLAYING IN THE COUNTY. WELL ACTUALLY LAST YEAR THEY TIED WITH WESTMORELAND IN BASKETBALL. I KNOW LAST YEAR IN FOOTBALL THEY WERE THE LAST TEAM IN THE COUNTY STANDING . I ALSO BELIEVE THE 2 YEARS BEFORE THAT THEY MIGHTVE BEEN ALSO.SO BASICALLY IN BOTH SPORTS WHITE HOUSE HAS BEEN DOMINATING LATELY. IT LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE ANOTHER GOOD CHANCE IN FOOTBALL TO DO IT AGAIN THIS YEAR. BUT IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT THIS HAS BEEN A GOOD YEAR FOR FOOTBALL IN SUMNER COUNTY. HENDERSONVILLE HAS BEEN DOWN FOR A WHILE AND THEIR BACK STRONG THIS YEAR. BEECH IS VERY GOOD THIS YEAR AND SO IS GALLATIN AND STATION CAMP. SO THIS IS A GOOD YEAR TO BE CONSIDERED THE BEST IN THE COUNTY. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE, RUN DEFENSE. ITS BEEN THAT WAY ALL YEAR. SOMEBODY OR SOME PEOPLE NEED TO STEP IT UP IF THEY WANT TO MAKE A RUN. TROX PLAYED ANOTHER GREAT GAME. KEEP IT UP. TOPE IS A GREAT BACK. I HAVENT SEEN THE STATS YET BUT IM SURE HE HAD CLOSE TO 200 YARDS RUSHING BY HIMSELF. IF BOTH TEAMS WIN THE REST OF THE WAY WHITE HOUSE WOULD MEET STATION CAMP IN THE QUARTERS AT WHITE HOUSE. THE RUN DEFENSE HAS TO GET BETTER. I THINK THEY HAVE TO MUCH TALENT ON THE DEFENSIVE SIDE TO BE RAN ON LIKE THAT. CHAD NEAL ALSO HAD HIS USUAL GREAT GAME. KEEP YOUR HEAD UP DUTY. COME BACK STRONG NEXT GAME.

I HAVE TO GIVE KUDOS TO DEMARIUS PAYNE AS WELL. HE HAD OVER 100 YARDS RECEIVING WITH THE TD. GREAT JOB #2 PAYNE.

PARKER FLAT OUT DRILLED TOPE ON THE LAST STATION CAMP DRIVE. I BELIEVE PARKER JUST MIGHT BE A HITTER. AND WHY WAS THEIR A PENALTY ON THAT PLAY?

It wasn't for the hit. It appeared to me he stood over him and was jawing a little bit, if it's the same hit I'm thinking about.

I was surprised there wasn't more jawing going on than there was. I was expecting some "chippiness", but didn't see any. Proud of both teams for that.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a rematch, however, the region we play in the first and second rounds of the playoffs aren't the cupcakes they usually are. There are a couple of pretty good teams down there this year.

It was a great game last night. I'm sorry it ended on a mistake instead of a great play, although Reed did an outstanding job of scooping up the ball and heading for the endzone.

PARKER FLAT OUT DRILLED TOPE ON THE LAST STATION CAMP DRIVE. I BELIEVE PARKER JUST MIGHT BE A HITTER. AND WHY WAS THEIR A PENALTY ON THAT PLAY?

The "hit" was due in part to Tope slipping on the mud. I believe rushing for 230 plus on the "vaunted"defense of the Devils shows who had the upper-hand. Bison mistakes cot them, not the Devils . However, it is still a loss. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way and maybe the two will meet again this year. As far as the penalty, i believe it was for the "smack" on the head of Parker to Tope once the play was over. I guess he was alittle frustrated since they did not tackle Tope to much so they had to get their shots in when they could.

The "hit" was due in part to Tope slipping on the mud. I believe rushing for 230 plus on the "vaunted"defense of the Devils shows who had the upper-hand. Bison mistakes cot them, not the Devils . However, it is still a loss. Good Luck to both teams the rest of the way and maybe the two will meet again this year. As far as the penalty, i believe it was for the "smack" on the head of Parker to Tope once the play was over. I guess he was alittle frustrated since they did not tackle Tope to much so they had to get their shots in when they could.

The Bison probably should have had atleast 230 plus yards in holding penalites when they ran around the edges too,but that never got called.But oh well,that dont matter cause White House WON.You gotta give them some credit for the win. Also, as far as not getting to tackle him too much, it looked to me as if he was gettin up very slowly in the third in fourth quarters.So i guess the Bison found out that the little boys in blue dont have any hitters... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />