WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

Home cooking? You White House people come on here every day and put down every other team and their players. Why is it so hard to admit that other teams have good athletes as well? I have the missed SC field goal on tape and it was good. NO ONE can tell me otherwise. So don't cry about home cooking, it's not like you had 100 yards in penalties. You won, you are region champs, act like you've done it before and TRY to show some class.

HOME COOKING REFERS TO THE REFS EINSTEIN, NOT YOUR TEAM. STATION CAMP HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM. HOPEFULLY WE'LL SEE STATION CAMP AGAIN IN WEEK 13 . I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT IF BOTH TEAMS MAKE IT THAT FAR.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HOME COOKING REFERS TO THE REFS EINSTEIN, NOT YOUR TEAM. STATION CAMP HAS A VERY GOOD TEAM. HOPEFULLY WE'LL SEE STATION CAMP AGAIN IN WEEK 13 . I'LL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO THAT IF BOTH TEAMS MAKE IT THAT FAR.

Real mature with the name calling. Good thing you don't represent all WH fans.

One thing is for sure in this series between the Bison and White House, you guys can't stop the Wing-T, the series is 2-2 with both having a region title. A SC back has rushed for over 100 yards each year and at least three of those years it has been over 200. See Randall Toney who had at least 450, 200 in first half his sr year and over 200 the year SC went 1-9 and Hunter Tope who had 230 plus Friday. I would say him running all over you is the reason he was getting up slow in the third and fourth quarter and nothing to do with the mighty Blue Devils. Parker putting one big hit on him in 23 carries; he should he plays defense. To say that Payne is better than Tope is a joke looked at totals for the year. Payne rushed for under 100 yards and I believe according to the paper the other SC back Heard out rushed him. You guys keep living in 1997. Congratulations on the Region Championship you kids and staff earned it but yall running your mouth takes away from them, but some times the next meeting does not go as planned in this series. Why do you always use weather as an excuse, Alcoa and Station Camp? Problem is you thought White House would beat Alcoa and roll Station Camp according to your predictions. Now before you go and get emotional I stated facts not opinions.

WELL THE MAIN FACT IS WHITE HOUSE IS REGION CHAMPS . TOPE IS A GREAT BACK NO DOUBT ABOUT IT . BUT SO IS PAYNE . I'LL TAKE PAYNE ANYDAY ON MY TEAM IF I HAD A CHOICE. SEE-YA IN WEEK 13 .(HOPEFULLY)

EXACTLY

From watching the game Friday, it was a tale of two halves. WH owned the first and The Thundering Herd Owned the rest. It looks like WH will be in DeKalb's bracket and SC gets Sycamore. Goodluck to all 4 Region 4 teams and turn the second round of the playoffs into a Region 4 Final Four.

Put Payne in the Wing-T?????? sounds like the I is not getting it done. Sounds like sour grapes from the Robertson County side of WH.

I don't know exactly what you mean by that. Why would I have sour grapes form the Robertson County side towards Station Camp? Doesnt make much sense. I am just a high school football fan and I know that Payne is the truth.

I don't know exactly what you mean by that. Why would I have sour grapes form the Robertson County side towards Station Camp? Doesnt make much sense. I am just a high school football fan and I know that Payne is the truth.

The "Truth" was held below 100 yards. SC mistakes cost them the game. They handed the title to WH. The football team and coaches should be congratulated because they did not make any errors in the game in the form of turnovers, however, SC has the better team.

The "Truth" was held below 100 yards. SC mistakes cost them the game. They handed the title to WH. The football team and coaches should be congratulated because they did not make any errors in the game in the form of turnovers, however, SC has the better team.

SC HAS THE BETTER TEAM? WHAT KIND OF CRACK HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING? IF THEY MEET AGAIN IN THE QUARTERS COME TO THAT GAME AND WHITE HOUSE WILL PROVE AGAIN WHO HAS THE BETTER TEAM. MAYBE THE "TRUTH" WAS HELD UNDER 100 BECAUSE SC CONCENTRATED ON THE RUN MORE THEN ON THE PASS. BEFORE YOU POST ANYMORE GET IN A REHAB SOMEWHERE AND GET OFF THE CRACK.

Talk about sour grapes...

Maybe being a one demensional football team beat you....

Just keep on telling yourself that and maybe that will bring you the Region Championship trophy too...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />