WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The White House official football website is updated. I was slow getting around to it this weekend because of a technical issue and a busy week outside the office. We had a number of school records set (or people who mover up on career charts) Friday night against DeKalb County.

The only section that needs updating is the Notes and Quotes and I will have that by tonight.

Official Site of the Blue Devils

Thanks for supporting the kids.

bdpweb

HEY BDPWEB,YOUVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB WITH THE WEBSITE.I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.I THINK IT BE NEAT IF THERE WERE AN INDIVIDUAL STAT LEADER OPTION THAT WE COULD SEE WHEN ON YOUR SITE,MAYBE LIKE GOING BACK TO 1975.JUST A SUGGESTION.ANOTHER QUESTION,I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A COPY OF THE 1997 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME,THERE ARE A BUNCH OF US ALUMNI FROM THAT ERA THAT ARE INTERESTED.WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GOD BLESS.

HEY BDPWEB,YOUVE DONE AN OUTSTANDING JOB WITH THE WEBSITE.I HAVE A FEW QUESTIONS.I THINK IT BE NEAT IF THERE WERE AN INDIVIDUAL STAT LEADER OPTION THAT WE COULD SEE WHEN ON YOUR SITE,MAYBE LIKE GOING BACK TO 1975.JUST A SUGGESTION.ANOTHER QUESTION,I WOULD LOVE TO BE ABLE TO PURCHASE A COPY OF THE 1997 CHAMPIONSHIP GAME,THERE ARE A BUNCH OF US ALUMNI FROM THAT ERA THAT ARE INTERESTED.WELL KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK AND GOD BLESS.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THE BOYS IN BLUE HAVE NO HITTERS?HAVE YOU SEEN ANY OF THE WHITE HOUSE GAMES THIS YR?HOPEFULLY YOU CAN MAKE IT TO THE GAME THIS FRIDAY SO YOU CAN SEE WHAT I"M TALKING ABOUT!

33-17 WHITE HOUSE WAS MY EARLIER PREDICTION ,BUT WITH THE RAIN THATS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE I'LL GO WITH

WHITE HOUSE 25 STATION CAMP 16. WHITE HOUSE HAS NO HITTERS?????? TELL BARRETT AND PARKER THAT AND THE REST OF THE DEFENSE.

WHO ARE THE LEADERS IN RECEIVING YARDS AND RECIEVING TD'S FOR THEIR CAREER AT WHITE HOUSE. I SEE COREY COKER LED IN RECEPTIONS BUT I WAS WONDERING WHO LED IN THE OTHER 2 CATEGORIES. ALSO WHERE IS TROX ON THE CAREER PASSING STATS?

We are working on getting the record books onto the website so hopefully we will have something soon. Trox still sits about 2,000-plus off the passing record with Jonathan Finch, and the receiving record for yardage is pretty high as well. I will check my files and get back to you.

Someone else mentioned about searchable stats. It's hard to go back because I have only been keeping computer stats since 2001, but hopefully soon we will have a database that goes back until then.

As for school records, when that list is complete it will be posted very soon.

I will check on copies of the 1997 game. I have never seen it myself and I was on the field.