WHITE HOUSE@STATION CAMP

DTBDP61

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with BenStiller, the Bisons are in trouble. It was a fluke that we gave up 430 yards of offense to Dekalb Co. and 250 rushing yards to a two win Portland team and 257 rushing yards to Beech. We'll be ready.

I THINK STILLER WAS REFERRING TO WHITE HOUSE'S OFFENSE. NOT THEIR DEFENSE. I DO HOPE THEY USE BLAINE BOONE ON DEFENSE AS MUCH AS THEY CAN AGAINST SC. HE APPEARS TO BE ON THE FIELD MORE LATELY ON D. YOU GOTTA CONTAIN MATTHEW JOHNSON ON THE RUN ESPECAILLY WHEN WHITE HOUSE HAS PRESSURE ON HIM BECAUSE HE WILL PULL IT DOWN AND RUN AND GET SOME BIG YARDAGE. STATION CAMP IS STRONG ON DEFENSE , BUT STILLER IS PROBABLY RIGHT THAT SC HASN'T SEEN AN OFFENSE THIS YEAR AS EXPLOSIVE AS WHITE HOUSE'S IS.

I don't see WH giving up a bunch of points..... and the WH offense seems to be more versitile.

I'll go WH- 27 SC-17

Greenwade made a couple of excellent passes that only his recievers could have a chance to catch, but his recievers need some credit because they beat Dekalbs secondary on several occasions, and I remember a couple of times that the coverage was not that bad but they came up with big catches. WH has some good recievers, a good QB, and #1 in the backfield is the real deal. Dekalb's defense played much better against the run against WH vs SC. I think WH comes away with an easy win.

Greenwade made a couple of excellent passes that only his recievers could have a chance to catch, but his recievers need some credit because they beat Dekalbs secondary on several occasions, and I remember a couple of times that the coverage was not that bad but they came up with big catches. WH has some good recievers, a good QB, and #1 in the backfield is the real deal. Dekalb's defense played much better against the run against WH vs SC. I think WH comes away with an easy win.

WHITE HOUSE IS LOADED WITH SKILL PLAYERS AND THEIR RECEIVERS AS A GROUP COULD BE THE BEST IN THE STATE OR ONE OF THE BEST .

WHITE HOUSE IS LOADED WITH SKILL PLAYERS AND THEIR RECEIVERS AS A GROUP COULD BE THE BEST IN THE STATE OR ONE OF THE BEST .

I HAVEN'T SEEN THIS MUCH DEPTH IN A WHILE AT WHITE HOUSE,KINDA REMINDS ME OF THE DEPTH OF THE '97 TEAM.GIVE CREDIT TO THE COACHES,HONEYCUTT'S ALWAYS DONE A GREAT JOB OF KEEPING THE DEFENSIVE ENDS ROTATING IN AND OUT.