McEwen @ Nashville Christian

TexasinMacTown

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade11, I see that you are from Bell Buckle, why doesn't Webb field a football team. Have they had one in the past?

Webb, much like MTCS, has just recently realized they are a private school in relation to sports and are now beginning to take advantage of that. Both schools were perenial bottom feeders from a sports standpoint back when I was in school. (early 80's) and are now rectifying that. They (Webb) have made several excellent Coaching hires over the past couple of years, primarily in their baseball, basketball, and soccer programs. I'd not be surprised if they didn't eventually attempt to field a football team. I doubt that the numbers are there currently to do so.

Is their any NCS fans left who do they have ,can they stop the run, do they have a chance

is this a trap game, come on /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

There are a couple of players on the team that don't have size but are really good athletes. Injuries have taken a lot of bite out of them this year as well. If the McEwen team that played MTCS shows up it will be difficult for NCS to hang around.

The players that stand out are #30 and #20 with #40 and #8 worth mentioning as well. Here is a link to a fairly comprehensive listing of their team stats: NCS Stats

There are a couple of players on the team that don't have size but are really good athletes. Injuries have taken a lot of bite out of them this year as well. If the McEwen team that played MTCS shows up it will be difficult for NCS to hang around.

The players that stand out are #30 and #20 with #40 and #8 worth mentioning as well. Here is a link to a fairly comprehensive listing of their team stats: NCS Stats

Gray (#20) came up limping more than once last week after some pretty rough hits. Hopefully he is back to 100% because he is a solid ball player.

McEwen 55

NCS 7

I'll give 'em 7 since its there homecoming. The one thing thats different for NCS playing on homecoming is its their homecoming and not the other team. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't see this game getting out of hand this bad for two reasons... McEwen is probably not 6 TD's better than NCS but if they are Nolan has class when it comes to blowing out teams... the worst it would get would be a 5 TD difference...

I see this game being somewhat dangerous at first, but it will work itself out in the end... the warriors just have to be patient, play smart, and play with intensity...

BTW.... mcewen probably won't get an uneven number this year, due to them not kicking the pat to often...

I'll say the final score will be...

McEwen... 32

NCS........ 21

Halftime score...

McEwen... 22

NCS........ 14

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I don't see this game getting out of hand this bad for two reasons... McEwen is probably not 6 TD's better than NCS but if they are Nolan has class when it comes to blowing out teams... the worst it would get would be a 5 TD difference...

I see this game being somewhat dangerous at first, but it will work itself out in the end... the warriors just have to be patient, play smart, and play with intensity...

BTW.... mcewen probably won't get an uneven number this year, due to them not kicking the pat to often...

I'll say the final score will be...

McEwen... 32

NCS........ 21

Halftime score...

McEwen... 22

NCS........ 14

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

that would work

The ideal situation for McEwen would be to get up 3 or 4 touchdowns early and set their first string... I really don't see this happening... I feel that NCS will pose a threat for 1 or 2 quarters... McEwen's ground game should wear on NCS once they are in the 3rd and 4th quarter... McEwen can't afford to make early dumb mistakes and fight to get back in a game in which they are heavily favored...