Gallatin (7-1, 5-0) @ Hendersonville (5-1, 4-0)

Gtowner

If Shoney's was still in town, Big Boy would've made many more appearances on top of the Hville's pressbox than he did..........

This rivalry just keeps getting better each year. How this game gets more exciting each season is unbelievable. Great game to both you guys. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

Let's not give Gallatin too much credit for being smart. I did notice a group of students painted all green with REGION CHAMPS on their chest. A little premature huh. May still come true but not of their own doing. It will take help from others.

It was a great game and looking for a great one this week with Hunters Lane. Go COMMANDOS

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! oh wow thank god! good job commandoes! we needed that /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

It's spelled "Commandos" buddy. I don't know why you're so excited about this though, if we beat Gallatin, just think what we're going to do to you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's spelled "Commandos" buddy. I don't know why you're so excited about this though, if we beat Gallatin, just think what we're going to do to you. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

He has alot of energy and no place to use it. Up until Gallatin put him in his place Hunters Lane had the best defense the Middle Tennesssee Area had ever seen. Let him feel all giddy until after the job is done on Thursday. Then you will see, just as he did after Gallatin embarassed them, will go hide until he thinks it's safe to come out again.

Besides losing?? you only beat them because you always play them hard and close!

He has alot of energy and no place to use it. Up until Gallatin put him in his place Hunters Lane had the best defense the Middle Tennesssee Area had ever seen. Let him feel all giddy until after the job is done on Thursday. Then you will see, just as he did after Gallatin embarassed them, will go hide until he thinks it's safe to come out again.

you make me laugh! your kewl david

Besides losing?? you only beat them because you always play them hard and close!

you make me laugh! your kewl david

Facts are facts. You should get some facts before coming on here and posting stupid statements like you have in the past. When you grow up maybe you can graduate (maybe) from playing in the dreamland Barbie doll world you live in now.

hendersonville had to vacate wins against Dickson County and Hillwood for using an ineligible player. They treat it as a game not played, no longer a forfeit.

how unfair is that. did tssaa vote on this. im hearing alot of rumors. they should have to forfeit all region games. cheating is cheating. seems like they got a slap on the wrist.

They should have to forfeit all region games because an ineligible player played in like 7 plays of scrap time in 2 blowout games, only one of which was even a region game?

The rules were changed prior to this incident, so just chill out. And that one region game that was vacated is costing the Commandos from already holding the region crown, so I think it is a little more than a slap on the wrist.

They should have to forfeit all region games because an ineligible player played in like 7 plays of scrap time in 2 blowout games, only one of which was even a region game?

The rules were changed prior to this incident, so just chill out. And that one region game that was vacated is costing the Commandos from already holding the region crown, so I think it is a little more than a slap on the wrist.

everyone always has excuses. i still think a slap on the wrist is all you got.

how unfair is that. did tssaa vote on this. im hearing alot of rumors. they should have to forfeit all region games. cheating is cheating. seems like they got a slap on the wrist.

Yes the TSSAA did vote on this prior to the season, like it or not, it's the rule this year. I also don't think that Hendersonville cheated. I think they played a kid who they thought was elgible at the time only to find out that he in fact wasn't elgible. You and I obviously pull for the same team but please give a good reason why you think HHS should have to forfeit all their region games? That makes absolutely no sense and it makes you sound bitter. Our boys lost the game last Friday, pure and simple. Had they won this would be a moot point!

How refreshing to here someone speek with common sense and the abilty to speek the truth

If we're going to correct spelling, I do believe it is speak, not speek. But that is beside the point. Yes, Hendersonville won the game fair and square. They had an excellent game plan and executed it well enough to win. Gallatin spent all their energy coming back in the second half and the defense was DEAD on your game-winning drive. I hope you don't get too big of a head because Hunters Lane is a quality football team that has one loss just like you. (Including a win against one of the current 4A powers Maplewood.) I would love for Gallatin to win the region, but atleast have a home playoff game. I think the outcome will be very different if Gallatin and Hendersonville play again in the postseason.

As far as the forfeited games, there is no way to fairly do this. The old way was abandoned because of an incident last year where Bolton forfeited five or six games after week nine and vaulted Bartlett into the playoffs when everyone was going to rest their players having already qualified for the playoffs. The new rule allows for Gallatin to still be in the running for the region championship because of Hendersonville having one less region game. Either way somebody loses out, but I completely disagree that Hendersonville should forfeit all their region wins. They won those games fair and square without this ineligible player. Not to mention they reported themselves instead of trying to hide it. I'm interested to see what unfolds in the next few weeks and lets hope Region 5 can dominant in the playoffs before the realignment.