OS vs Wartburg

footballer2008

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish all the warts would get over the fact that we beat you in scrimmages 2 times i cant wait to play you guys next year. why dont we play after the season is over so the scoreboard can be on baby. os that goes for you to GEAUX TIGERS

Boy you have a big mouth to be talking about 2 of the worst teams in 2A when your team at Sunbright is one of the worst in 1A!!! When you make the playoffs on a consistent basis then you can talk big until then I think its appropriate for you to shut your mouth cause records show your team is garbage so don't down Wartburg and Oliver Springs they're just in a bad slump thats all, but your team just flat out stinks!

Ok first off Footballer, SHUT UP. If you worried about the game of the current week instead of the stupid scrimmage back in august then you guys might play better ball. I truly hope your not a high school player cause I would like to believe that a high schooler couldn't be so ignorant. A junior high kid maybe but not a high schooler. And since you insist on referencing the stupid scrimmage that doesn't even count, I hate to break this to you but wartburg truthfully domintated that scrimmage. Apparently I'm the only person from Sunbright that can admit it. I don't know maybe I don't understand football as much as you but the last time I checked, when the other team scores more points than you then you lose. Unless T$$AA change the rules since the start of the season, then Wartburg won. So you need to just let it go and focus on Oakdale, cause if your not careful they will put a butt whooping on you. Karma is funny sometimes. So do everybody a favor and don't post unless you have something semi-intelligent to say, your doing nothing but making your self look like a total idiot and making people from sunbright look like immature adolescents who don't know how to let stupid stuff go.

Anywho as far as the OS/Wartburg game goes it should be a very competitive game. I see a very close game that goes down to the wire on a 4th quarter score or a stop. But in the end I think Wartburg gets a region win.

Wartburg-20

OS-14

Good Post!!!!!!!!!!

No chance of your game being called for boredom tonight. Alcoa will continue to add to their highlight films with 6-7 touchdowns in the first half.

Alcoa? What's Alcoa got to do with anything?

Good Post!!!!!!!!!!

Alcoa? What's Alcoa got to do with anything?

I believe he thinks Mr. Slimpikins is a Rockwood supporter. I don't care much for his posts, but I can't hardly wish an Alcoa whoopin on anyone.

A number of the games are on Thursday this week, including CAK vs. Sweetwater. I'm not sure why, but I will take the opportunity to see 2 games this week. If we could get a Wednesday game I would catch 3!

Good luck to both of these teams. I admire the fight in your kids. That is the main reason that I enjoy HS football more than any other sport.

I believe he thinks Mr. Slimpikins is a Rockwood supporter. I don't care much for his posts, but I can't hardly wish an Alcoa whoopin on anyone.

A number of the games are on Thursday this week, including CAK vs. Sweetwater. I'm not sure why, but I will take the opportunity to see 2 games this week. If we could get a Wednesday game I would catch 3!

Good luck to both of these teams. I admire the fight in your kids. That is the main reason that I enjoy HS football more than any other sport.

blah, blah, blah

Ok first off Footballer, SHUT UP. If you worried about the game of the current week instead of the stupid scrimmage back in august then you guys might play better ball. I truly hope your not a high school player cause I would like to believe that a high schooler couldn't be so ignorant. A junior high kid maybe but not a high schooler. And since you insist on referencing the stupid scrimmage that doesn't even count, I hate to break this to you but wartburg truthfully domintated that scrimmage. Apparently I'm the only person from Sunbright that can admit it. I don't know maybe I don't understand football as much as you but the last time I checked, when the other team scores more points than you then you lose. Unless T$$AA change the rules since the start of the season, then Wartburg won. So you need to just let it go and focus on Oakdale, cause if your not careful they will put a butt whooping on you. Karma is funny sometimes. So do everybody a favor and don't post unless you have something semi-intelligent to say, your doing nothing but making your self look like a total idiot and making people from sunbright look like immature adolescents who don't know how to let stupid stuff go.

Anywho as far as the OS/Wartburg game goes it should be a very competitive game. I see a very close game that goes down to the wire on a 4th quarter score or a stop. But in the end I think Wartburg gets a region win.

Wartburg-20

OS-14

lol thank you

hey, MyDog. Well lets see where to start how many games have you won in the last 4 years?? And how many games has coalfield won the the past four years? Having kindergardeners in your school doesn't make a difference that just makes it sound worse for wartburg because the fact is you've only beat Coalfield once in the last 5 years and won only a game in the last four years so it is safe to say having elementary in the same school has nothing to do with the caliber of the football team.

since you are so interested in history of the two teams then you know that wartburg leads the series by a pretty good margin, and if you are interested in the present then you know that warburg not only beat you this year, but held you scoreless with less than 50 yards of offense, and the future does not look to good either, especially with the coaches you have now. the coaches at wartburg are younger with tons of more knowledge of football. they even have a coach that has not only college football experience but national championship experience, and going by what i hear he might be your next head coach if he decides not to coach in college. plus the one from knoxville is good as well. i will not be able to attend the game, but i say wartburg will win handely.