OS vs Wartburg

footballer2008

if i remember corectly wartburg held sunbright to only 50 yards of offense while racking up close to 300 yards of offense. and scored more touchdowns, not counting the numerous turnovers you had. plus the region you are in is woefully weak compared to wartburgs region. although i think that it is sweet that you believe that your team as the athletes to compare with wartburg, there is just no way that a school that as has a kindergarden in the same building as a high school can have a good football team. I believe we can all agree that warburg has a huge upswing next year, with most of it's starters returning, and being in a much weaker region. the only team that can challenge wartburg is onieda. sunbright, oakdale, and coalfield all have kindergardens in their highschool. so they will continue their down spiral, and sunbright will be sunbright and be happy winning a couple of games. In a nut shell, dumbright will continue their tradition of losing and graduating convenient store clerks.

hey, MyDog. Well lets see where to start how many games have you won in the last 4 years?? And how many games has coalfield won the the past four years? Having kindergardeners in your school doesn't make a difference that just makes it sound worse for wartburg because the fact is you've only beat Coalfield once in the last 5 years and won only a game in the last four years so it is safe to say having elementary in the same school has nothing to do with the caliber of the football team.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy each team has some posters that are still supporting their teams, as they should, despite their records. Obviously these two teams are limited when playing the other teams from Region 2A but playing each other should make for a good game. Both teams have demonstrated a great deal of heart and their players play hard each week.

I certainly respect that! Good luck for the rest of the season and for next year with the new classifications.

Wartburg should win, but anything could happen in a rivalry game.

I think this will be a good game, and a good game to watch. I was impressed with both of these teams this year as I believe they've both made progress from last year IMO. I will give the edge to Wartburg if they're all healthy. I can't remember all the names and numbers, but the starting QB looked good to me and I loved the speed of the TB. I would like to come to this game Friday, but I'll be too busy watching Oak Ridge get demolished by Ooltewah. Wartburg 21 Oliver Springs 7

Why would games be changed to Thursday? Maybe next week due to the Halloween, but this week? I hope it's not changed! I will say Bulldogs 20-6

I don't know why, but I'd heard of a few that had, like Rockwood-Alcoa. By the way, I'm taking the dogs in this one too, say 20-13.

i wish all the warts would get over the fact that we beat you in scrimmages 2 times i cant wait to play you guys next year. why dont we play after the season is over so the scoreboard can be on baby. os that goes for you to GEAUX TIGERS

Well we all wish you would stop running your mouth about a bunch of nonsense..you have no idea what you are talking about. And I also wish you luck next year when you do play Wartburg because I'm sure they will drill you! And as far as Oliver Springs goes, they would stomp you also..I wouldn't get my hopes up if I were you.

the 2 worst teams in the state battle it out this week. the warts will lose just like they did to us in scrimmages os dont want none of us either warts 0 OS 2 what a barnburner lol

GEAUX TIGERS

dude i don't know who you are or wat scrimmage you where wathing but we will take care of buisness just like we did against you guys

GO DOGS

the 2 worst teams in the state battle it out this week. the warts will lose just like they did to us in scrimmages os dont want none of us either warts 0 OS 2 what a barnburner lol

GEAUX TIGERS

Ok first off Footballer, SHUT UP. If you worried about the game of the current week instead of the stupid scrimmage back in august then you guys might play better ball. I truly hope your not a high school player cause I would like to believe that a high schooler couldn't be so ignorant. A junior high kid maybe but not a high schooler. And since you insist on referencing the stupid scrimmage that doesn't even count, I hate to break this to you but wartburg truthfully domintated that scrimmage. Apparently I'm the only person from Sunbright that can admit it. I don't know maybe I don't understand football as much as you but the last time I checked, when the other team scores more points than you then you lose. Unless T$$AA change the rules since the start of the season, then Wartburg won. So you need to just let it go and focus on Oakdale, cause if your not careful they will put a butt whooping on you. Karma is funny sometimes. So do everybody a favor and don't post unless you have something semi-intelligent to say, your doing nothing but making your self look like a total idiot and making people from sunbright look like immature adolescents who don't know how to let stupid stuff go.

Anywho as far as the OS/Wartburg game goes it should be a very competitive game. I see a very close game that goes down to the wire on a 4th quarter score or a stop. But in the end I think Wartburg gets a region win.

Wartburg-20

OS-14