Vikings vs cougers

couch qb

#87 Darryal Wilson, unknown, #34 Michael Worley, #32 George Heath, #31 Keenan Shepard, #86 unknown although that picture was taken from a game against Volunteer either in the early 90s or 80s. The picture was in one of my old photo albums.

No picture of #44 from 2004? I think everybody I ever talked to from ANY school said that guy was a jerk. I would remember his name if I heard it. It is a cool pic though

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HEY EVERYBODY!!! theres an up roar in the cougar nation...yeah yeah theres talk going around about how this is going to be just the normal game where central gets blown away.....but not no so fast!! rumor has it that central can up the upset of the season, people are talking about friday, i hope Tennessee High doesnt over look this game. i mean TN High barely beat unicoi and central beat them by 2 touchdowns and JC got creamed by TN High but yet we lost to JC by a touchdown...humm this will be a good game...

oh yeah rumor has it that if central wins, the goal post will be taken down (good motivation) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

HEY EVERYBODY!!! theres an up roar in the cougar nation...yeah yeah theres talk going around about how this is going to be just the normal game where central gets blown away.....but not no so fast!! rumor has it that central can up the upset of the season, people are talking about friday, i hope Tennessee High doesnt over look this game. i mean TN High barely beat unicoi and central beat them by 2 touchdowns and JC got creamed by TN High but yet we lost to JC by a touchdown...humm this will be a good game...

oh yeah rumor has it that if central wins, the goal post will be taken down (good motivation) /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

ha...haha...hahahaha. Nobody is over looking this game because the Vikes will need to come to play. But come now...do they not teach you central folks to think logically over there? Vikes by 17.

THANKS!! /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> I'm sure that will help pump up the VIKINGS!!

If Central wins...we??™ll HELP you take the goal post down!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

From the looks of things Central better get ready to strap it on after this year because they made the 5A cut in the reclassifications. Johnson Co., Unicoi, North, and Elizabethton are in 3A (W/Alcoa). East falls in 4A (W/Greeneville), and THS, South, and Central are 5A.

From the looks of things Central better get ready to strap it on after this year because they made the 5A cut in the reclassifications. Johnson Co., Unicoi, North, and Elizabethton are in 3A (W/Alcoa). East falls in 4A (W/Greeneville), and THS, South, and Central are 5A.

from what I read at tricitiessports, pathetic AD Brandon Krantz of Central was crying because they wouldn't let them be in 4A with East. He was complaining about how they would only have 35 players on the sidelines compared to 80 or so at DB. I say stop whining and deal with it. South only has about 25 more students and we aren't crying about it. We have 300 or so less than you all at TN High but we still hold our own most of the time.

from what I read at tricitiessports, pathetic AD Brandon Krantz of Central was crying because they wouldn't let them be in 4A with East. He was complaining about how they would only have 35 players on the sidelines compared to 80 or so at DB. I say stop whining and deal with it. South only has about 25 more students and we aren't crying about it. We have 300 or so less than you all at TN High but we still hold our own most of the time.

Very true! There obviously needs to be a change...a new face for the Cougars. There is no reason they can't be more competitive. These coaches need to be beating the hallways for talent instead of waiting for it to fall out of the sky.

Wildcat tell your wife I??™m sorry??¦Coming from THS I know it hast to be a nightmare having to sit through a game with all those crazy South fans (that actually get into the game) waving them silly flags all over the place. Tell her if she wants to watch the game surrounded by a group of nice civil uppitys that only use there ???inside voices??? at the game I can save her a seat in the section next to the one I sit in. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We couldn't care less what happens to Central's goalposts. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Wildcat tell your wife I??™m sorry??¦Coming from THS I know it hast to be a nightmare having to sit through a game with all those crazy South fans (that actually get into the game) waving them silly flags all over the place. Tell her if she wants to watch the game surrounded by a group of nice civil uppitys that only use there ???inside voices??? at the game I can save her a seat in the section next to the one I sit in. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Is that the same section where everyone's hands fall asleep?

Do we get to wave those flags at the castle this year or are you all going to pull a Science Hill on us? I haven't heard anything else since that first week about the flags. I'm one of the few at South that gets into it. I think everybody is becoming spoiled like your fans have been. It is hard to get up for teams that you know you should beat by 30 or more points though. By the way, could you imagine being a TN High fan and having to live in Kingsport? At least we've won the past few years so it's made it easier to live in Bristol for me. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />