Vikings vs cougers

couch qb

Nice rebutle. . I am going by the way the teams are playing to this point. You can say that you all are healthy now and thats perfect. So are we /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . With that being said, I am going to judge this by common opponents and the amount of points you scored to the amount we scored on the same opponent. And dont forget the outcome. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Central Tennessee High

Opponent PF PA W/L PF PA W/L

Virginia High 17 19 L 20 14 W

Sullivan North 0 9 L 21 19 W

Elizabethton 23 43 L 42 20 W

Unicoi County 28 13 W 27 23 W

Johnson County 14 21 L 44 0 W

CENTRAL

Central TOTAL PF=82

Central TOTAL PA=105

Central Record Against Common Opponents=1-4

Central AVERAGE PF per game=16.4 PF per game

Central AVERAGE PA per game= 21 PA per game

Tennessee High

THS TOTAL PF= 134

THS TOTAL PA= 76

THS Record Against Common Opponents=5-0

THS AVERAGE PF per game=26.8 PF per game

THS AVERAGE PA per game=15.2 PA per game

This is simple math and statistics. Think of it what you please. But THS is playing better right now than Central is and that will be the deciding factor in this game. Thank you.

Well its good to see that they teach foundation 1 and 2 at Tennessee High.

I have been at Central for a decade now and in my time i have seen alot of crazy things happen in good ole cougar athletics.And the word of the week is "upset" and im not sure if the vikes know what that means but hopefully they will come friday night. yeah on paper TN High is better, but the question is that you need to ask yourself is, can stats on paper predict upsets. i dont think so..any team can win on any night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />thank you!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its good to see that they teach foundation 1 and 2 at Tennessee High.

I have been at Central for a decade now and in my time i have seen alot of crazy things happen in good ole cougar athletics.And the word of the week is "upset" and im not sure if the vikes know what that means but hopefully they will come friday night. yeah on paper TN High is better, but the question is that you need to ask yourself is, can stats on paper predict upsets. i dont think so..any team can win on any night. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />thank you!

I don't think you've been there a decade. And one of your first posts on CoachT was talking about how the coaching staff for Central was terrible and they needed a change. Now you bleed the 50 different shades of orange they use? I'd like for one of these TH fans to bet you 100 bucks on this game. I think you're upset prediction would vanish in one second.

You're correct. Perhaps an overreaction. However, after reading through the post again and trying to understand your reply, I still feel there is still some arraogance implied. Mostly, I do not want the Vikes revisit the same outcome as end of season last year. Central has not had a good year. I expect them to come into this game with alot of emotions. If you have ever experienced, as a player, playing against a highly emotional team before, you will understand. I think the Vikes need to jump on Central from the first play and keep applying the pressure for 48 minutes with minimal controllable mistakes. As VikingT stated, these are teenagers. I am implicating the fact that over the last couple of weeks, this team is playing up to it's potential with the ability to get alot better over the next couple of weeks. I feel they need can have much success against South and spend some time in the playoff brackets. However there has to be a reminder, a string around their fingers if you will, thus allowing them to control their destination. From the perspective of the fan, yell as loud as you want. Fans do not execute, players do!!

Ok! ...as long as we are on the same page /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> . That was the intention of starting this tread..to expel the Demons Of the volunteer game so to speak..and try as i might to make sure that doesn't happen again and i don't think it will, because That one stung for a looong time ..as well it should have. And That is why i called this a "trap Game". /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well ive studied both teams and I personally believe the score shall come out to be around Central-167 TN High-3. Welp I believe we shall have a farewell for that goal post, because when the vikes get here on Friday that thing will be a coming down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cya Bye

Well ive studied both teams and I personally believe the score shall come out to be around Central-167 TN High-3. Welp I believe we shall have a farewell for that goal post, because when the vikes get here on Friday that thing will be a coming down. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cya Bye

/rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just woke up from a dream, went directly to this thread and stepped into someone elses dream /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Central wins in a dream world big, Vikings win Friday night. Dress warm and for wet weather. Good luck to both Teams.

Cya Bye

Well this Friday shall be a game sure to go into the books. All i know is Th High better be ready for a hard fought battle in the cougar DEN. Central has a whole new exterior for these Vikes.

I hope you realize when TN High thumps you by about 40 points that you'll never hear the end of it on here. It's dinner time. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I don't think you've been there a decade. And one of your first posts on CoachT was talking about how the coaching staff for Central was terrible and they needed a change. Now you bleed the 50 different shades of orange they use? I'd like for one of these TH fans to bet you 100 bucks on this game. I think you're upset prediction would vanish in one second.

Oh so i guess you know me better then i do....yeah i did talk about the coaching staff. can i not express my opinions on here? and im sure we have more than 50 kinds of oranges as well.

Well i think my upset prediction still stands and has been here way longer then a second, and i think you should put your money where your mouth is. i think TN High fans better just keep there money, they need it for a better education. everybody can think and say what they want about central but when friday night rolls around you better bring your advil so you wont have a heart attack when we have more points than you at the end of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

oh and if a real cougar and a real viking fought the cougar would win!