Vikings vs cougers

couch qb

Oh so i guess you know me better then i do....yeah i did talk about the coaching staff. can i not express my opinions on here? and im sure we have more than 50 kinds of oranges as well.

Well i think my upset prediction still stands and has been here way longer then a second, and i think you should put your money where your mouth is. i think TN High fans better just keep there money, they need it for a better education. everybody can think and say what they want about central but when friday night rolls around you better bring your advil so you wont have a heart attack when we have more points than you at the end of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

oh and if a real cougar and a real viking fought the cougar would win!

No No my friend. The Vikings would use every weapon they had to slice and dice that silly, annoying little kitty. Then take the lifeless kitty back to the village for the feast that will ensue. Oh wait, that is EXACTLY what is going to happen tomorrow night! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tn high shouldn't be over looking the cougars, they have alot of talent but they don't have the wins to show for it. take a look back at the 03 game between the two at the stone castle where the cougars lost on a botched call by a ref in the endzone of beating the vikes 29-28. If I was the mighty vikes I wouldn't be thinking about the rebels just yet.

Oh so i guess you know me better then i do....yeah i did talk about the coaching staff. can i not express my opinions on here? and im sure we have more than 50 kinds of oranges as well.

Well i think my upset prediction still stands and has been here way longer then a second, and i think you should put your money where your mouth is. i think TN High fans better just keep there money, they need it for a better education. everybody can think and say what they want about central but when friday night rolls around you better bring your advil so you wont have a heart attack when we have more points than you at the end of the game. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

oh and if a real cougar and a real viking fought the cougar would win!

Please tell me why you are be so confident about the game tonight? Have you looked at Central's season? Or even the last several seasons? They have shown nothing to give any indication that they can beat the Vikes and if they do win it will be a FLUKE THING. Hey though, anything can happen on a Friday night. By the way though, Advil won't heal a heart attack. Ya'll may need some TUMS though.

here kitty kitty, here kitty kitty kitty. awwwwww kitty kitty. If TN High loses this game, they shouldn't even show up next week. People, we're talking about Central here. South was up 42-0 and could have beaten them by 80. TN High will lift their tails, do as they please, and then leave them in that litterbox they call the cougar den. The only people that believe Central has a chance are a few of the players and notice how I said a few. It will be over by halftime and everyone will be tuning in to the South game to see how it's going. It's on 91.5 if anybody wants to know.

Well Viking fans the goal post are coming down tonight. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Im sorry to upset anyone but i agree with youheardme99 its gonna blow out in the cougars favor.

I'll garuntee it!!!

Hahaha. Im thinking Shepperd will have about 20 total yards on about 1000 carries. Cause hes scared of the cougar front 7.

The only thing TH has going for them tonight is I dont think Michael Collier is playin, because if he was the cougars would have about 30 more sacks then they would w/out him. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

GetChaSome Vike Fans!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know why he had to be on the kicking team, but even if it's not serious he needs to stay out and let that arm fully heal.

No matter how long you wait on an injury like that??¦its always subject, unless you reinforce it. Which is what I would hope they would do this time. I REALY hate that for Matt??¦he??™s such a good kid??¦he doesn??™t deserve this!!! It??™s just not fare!!

No matter how long you wait on an injury like that??¦its always subject, unless you reinforce it. Which is what I would hope they would do this time. I REALY hate that for Matt??¦he??™s such a good kid??¦he doesn??™t deserve this!!! It??™s just not fare!!

Like I said earlier this year, the positive thing is that he's a junior. He'll still get another opportunity to play.