8-AAA

08aaafan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that Shelbyville will have their guards back this season. They basically have their same lineup from last year. I would imagine they will be pretty tough again in District 8AAA. Columbia should be better. I think Franklin County lost their big guy to graduation. Tullahoma came on at the end of last year. I really like their head coach, he does a good job.

I know that Shelbyville will have their guards back this season. They basically have their same lineup from last year. I would imagine they will be pretty tough again in District 8AAA. Columbia should be better. I think Franklin County lost their big guy to graduation. Tullahoma came on at the end of last year. I really like their head coach, he does a good job.

[/quote

Several, myself included, are cautiously optomistic that Coffee County will be much improved over a year ago. Maybe not top 3, but definately coming out of the cellar.

Shelbyville does not have their same line up from last year. They graduated four seniors from that team. They still have Emanuel and Deontae and Self Jarrell, but alot of the kids are youngsters. I do believe they will still be the team to beat I believe some of the younger players are going to step up. Coach k is a good coach and he will have these boys ready and running by tournament time.

Coffee County graduated six seniors. However they only lost one game all summer, while holding every team (except the team that beat them) to 30 points or fewer.

Dallas Holmes is the only post player with any real varsity experience. But he has the ability to drop 30 on any given night.

Still, "cautiously optimistic" is probably the best way to put it.

But on the positive side, it would be difficult for them to win less than they did in the last two years.

Shelbyville does not have their same line up from last year. They graduated four seniors from that team. They still have Emanuel and Deontae and Self Jarrell, but alot of the kids are youngsters. I do believe they will still be the team to beat I believe some of the younger players are going to step up. Coach k is a good coach and he will have these boys ready and running by tournament time.

I said that basically they have their starters returning. 3 out of 5. Thats basically. If that makes you feel good to call me out, I guess thats ok. I'll see you at the games, or at least I know I'll be there, will you?

Coffee County graduated six seniors. However they only lost one game all summer, while holding every team (except the team that beat them) to 30 points or fewer.

Dallas Holmes is the only post player with any real varsity experience. But he has the ability to drop 30 on any given night.

Still, "cautiously optimistic" is probably the best way to put it.

But on the positive side, it would be difficult for them to win less than they did in the last two years.

Cuatiously optimistic. We will see in a few weeks what Coffee County can do.

1. Shelbyville

2-7 toss up

Yea I know, I went out on a limb right there /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In all seriousness - I think Coffee County will get our of the cellar for sure - 4-5 place finish wouldn't be asking too much, I don't think. We will see in February. I will try and slide by and see practice this week I hope. Good luck to the boys and coach Taylor.

Cuatiously optimistic. We will see in a few weeks what Coffee County can do.

1. Shelbyville

2-7 toss up

Yea I know, I went out on a limb right there /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

In all seriousness - I think Coffee County will get our of the cellar for sure - 4-5 place finish wouldn't be asking too much, I don't think. We will see in February. I will try and slide by and see practice this week I hope. Good luck to the boys and coach Taylor.

They'll still have some of their talent in football. Jones could be an all district point guard this year with his ability to penetrate and score or dish it off. Miller began to show some potential at the end of last season. And Keeling, he'll go as far as Coach Taylor will let him..

But it helps Coffee County that most of their players are already in the gym, not on the football field.

Don't think they're planning on any playoff run in coffee county though, so those kids will be in there soon enough.

Tullahoma should have a solid line up this year they have their leading scorer tryston horton back and his is in the run for district MVP he is somethin to watch and they some other good role players also

Tullahoma should have a solid line up this year they have their leading scorer tryston horton back and his is in the run for district MVP he is somethin to watch and they some other good role players also

Tullahoma will be competitive in the district this year, and could challenge for the top if pieces fall in place. Currently they still have several key players in the football playoffs, but hopefully by district play the team will be molded.

Shelbyville will be tough again with several guard/small forwards in place and may be the preseason favorite, but will be challenged in this district.

Tullahoma will be competitive in the district this year, and could challenge for the top if pieces fall in place. Currently they still have several key players in the football playoffs, but hopefully by district play the team will be molded.

Shelbyville will be tough again with several guard/small forwards in place and may be the preseason favorite, but will be challenged in this district.

Now that all of the district schools are out of the football playoffs, young men can now focus on basketball. Did any of the other schools (i.e. Lincoln Co. etc.) have basketball players on football teams?