Hickman Vs East Hickman Revisited

dawgballfan

Crabtree is #58, and Heymans is #6.

Tomorrow is going to be a fantastic game. According to the weather, the rain is supposed to let up around mid-late afternoon. It'll be muddy, but maybe it won't be pouring!

East Hickman had better watch out...The Bulldogs have been practicing late and hard this week. Marcus is definitely not playing this week, and neither is Bubba, but Tylor Heymans is back and the entire team knows their playoff bid rests on the next two games.

Good luck to both teams, but GO DAWGS!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have checked the stats...that's why I posted what I did. Here are some more stats for you. East has been outscored 114 to 278 on the year. That is an average of 14 to 35 per game. East has scored a total of 17 TDs on the year, 9 of which have come in the 4th qtr. when they were no doubt playing against 2nd and 3rd string defenses. The other scoring by quarter breaks down this way - 1 in the 1st, 1 in the 2nd, 5 in the 3rd and the one score against Stewart County is not categorized by quarter.

On the flip side, HC has outscored its opponents 209 to 121 on the season for an average of 26 to 15 per game. 48 of the 121 points scored on the Dawgs has been in the 4th qtr when a majority of the time the 2nd/3rd string has been in. The Dawgs have only allowed 10 first qtr points all season and those were all in the 1st game of the year. Up until two weeks ago they had not allowed a rushing TD in the 1st qtr since the 1st game.

be careful what you ask for tatumcreek.....staus will give you far more than you had planned! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I heard that Scott is still out with a hamstring, and Marcus got into some trouble. If true, I hope that Scott heals good and Marcus get back on track, but that helps the Eagles. Tommorrow night is it, East wins in the final Quarter............. shocking the Bulldog nation.

Yeah i heard Sowell wasn't gunna play until playoffs to get that hamstring better, but Marcus on the other hand, that sure is a shocker for him getting in trouble!! Never woulda guessed that /excl.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":excl:" border="0" alt="excl.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The Eagles already have my respect. What they are doing is nowhere near easy. Playing with 30 or so kids and playing a varsity schedule right off the bat - can't be easy.

The people I do not respect are the ones from East that are talking smack about what they are going to do to HC. Take your lumps, be quiet about it, be respectful to your opponents and when you do start to win a significant amount, the respect will come back to you ten fold.

All the Smack I see is puppydawgstatus , he is so sure of all the victorys HC will get. He was so sure about Lewis county losing as well........... Keep up the great predictions.

All the Smack I see is puppydawgstatus , he is so sure of all the victorys HC will get. He was so sure about Lewis county losing as well........... Keep up the great predictions.

Nice move by whoeover wrote East on the side of the hill at the football field and put the big E over the HC logo at midfield. That's all the Dawgs needed was a little more motivation for the game tonight.

be careful what you ask for tatumcreek.....staus will give you far more than you had planned! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont believe I asked for anything.This is my 3rd and final post,I will not get caught up in this game being played by people hiding behind screen names.I am glad to see heymans back on the field,I hope he has an outstanding game.I also look forward to being there cheering the dawgs on in the playoffs, just as a number of us from East did last year. I have read the best and worst of both sides,And hope in the future we can show that Hickman county (East and West) as a whole can respect all and set an example others will want to follow.It should not be hard to figure out who I am,if you even care.

No smack from me, just facts. I have yet to predict a game. I never said we would beat Lewis Co. I have alluded to a victory over East, but anyone with any sense would admit to that outcome.

Look, I do not expect you all to comprehend all the intelligent behaviors I exude. Just sit back and try to learn something.

No smack from me, just facts. I have yet to predict a game. I never said we would beat Lewis Co. I have alluded to a victory over East, but anyone with any sense would admit to that outcome.

Look, I do not expect you all to comprehend all the intelligent behaviors I exude. Just sit back and try to learn something.

Hopping around websites getting stats, and posting them here really makes you intelligent................... boy I wish i had them skills................ Stats dont win games. Anybody can lose anytime, Bulldogs have proven they are not invincible , East hopes to prove it again tonight !

Hopping around websites getting stats, and posting them here really makes you intelligent................... boy I wish i had them skills................ Stats dont win games. Anybody can lose anytime, Bulldogs have proven they are not invincible , East hopes to prove it again tonight !

You wish you had those skills. Sounds like you need a grammar lesson while we are at it!