Rockwood !!!!!!! how is it??

99ALLTHEWAY

hey hey!ya'll how is Rockwood doin so far this year? when is there first game and who do they play? :o but that is all i really wanted to know, so i guess i'll talk to ya'll later!!

Rockwood TIGERS!!! GO, FIGHT, WIN!!!!!!!!!

oh yeah how is josh clark doin i saw him in the paper about a week ago, maybe a little longer??? ;)

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 8-13-02 9:07P]

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest irish01

All that yelling and clapping rockwood did in there warm ups only equaled out to Knox. Catholic beating them by 3 touchdowns. I guess coach Pemberton came back to his home town and showed them whats up.

u never know when it comes to the Rockwood TIGERS!!! they my be playin that way to mess with the others heads!!! but that is all i have to say about that!!

do good this year guys! have fun that is really all that matters. yes winin is nice but havin fun is the KEY!!

:):) WE LUV YA'LL JUST FOR BEING TIGERS!!!! :D:)

THAT Rockwood TIGERS !!!!! ONLY THE BEST THERE IS!!!

[Edited by 99ALLTHEWAY on 8-15-02 1:45A]

Guest irish01

Preston is probably rockwood's best athlete on the team and it wasn't him who wasn't getting the job done it was the rest of rockwood who didn't step up. There were a couple of times i recall that the situation was like 3rd, 4th and 1 or 2 and your line didn't get a push and you and had to punt or you turned the ball over on downs. and rockwood is lucky we turned the ball over on our own 10 yard line or you would not have scored all game! And another time i recall seeing Preston threw a perfect ball on 3rd and 10 and it hit the guy in the chest and he dropped it.If he is your 3rd string QB, then your first string must be pretty darn good.