longhorns v. raiders

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah this should be a great game to watch. both teams fighting for a playoff spot. after last nights win against sullivan east it should give our boys some confidence back in there offense that has been lacking since Pruddhome went down. but dont be too over-confident cause Sullivan North is gonna be tough. im gonna say...

JC - 28

SN - 21

Making the playoffs is like winning the superbowl to some, even you know that. Let them have that atleast.

this is a board of opinions. Everybody makes their own opinion. That's what makes it fun. Whether you are Billy Joe Bob in Bloomingdale or Richie Rich in Preston Forest, you can state your opinion on here. My opinion is the 4 seed and possibly the 3 seed from the MLC is in trouble. Just like the 3 seed and the 4 seed in the 5 creeks conference is in trouble. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

this is a board of opinions. Everybody makes their own opinion. That's what makes it fun. Whether you are Billy Joe Bob in Bloomingdale or Richie Rich in Preston Forest, you can state your opinion on here. My opinion is the 4 seed and possibly the 3 seed from the MLC is in trouble. Just like the 3 seed and the 4 seed in the 5 creeks conference is in trouble. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yeah whoever the 4 seed is that has to play morristown east is in trouble and the 3 seed has to play a tough greenville team. in my opinion South is the only team in the MLC that will make it out to play Maryville...then its over for them too /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Then you don't really want to know my opinion about your Rebels.

Then you don't really want to know my opinion about your Rebels.

you can post your opinion on your website anytime you want. www.tricitiessports.com As they say, opinions are like DB fans. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />