Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

Says in the paper "The game was postponed to Saturday by McNeal after rain flooded the field by Friday morning. The decision agitated Trousdale County coaches."

"Let's just say the dry field helped us," Coach Kevin Creasy said.

Friendship Coach John McNeal said. "They ball-controlled, and that was the difference. They rammed it down our throat."

The Yellow Jackets didn't punt until the final three minutes.

In the second half, Trousdale County ran 14 more plays and outgained Friendship 228-37.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all I can say is that TC is a better team at this point than we are. We kept it close in the first half and it may have been a closer ballgame if we could have put the ball in the endzone when we had it on the 3 with first and goal to goal. My hats off to the TC team.....I seen alot of TC players get up and hit the FCS boys on the helmet and vise vera and thats the way it should be. TC moved the ball at will. Seay is a huge back and knows what to do with it when he gets it.

And that was a huge hit by #2 when he had the ball and run over our corner and or linebacker (#24 or #8) I couldn't tell you which one it was from where I was sitting but you were right in saying you could hear it from the stands. On the other hand ask Seay about our boy D,Boyd (#4)....he put a lick on Seay that the people in TC who didn't come to the game heard it.

I liked the alternating QB's on every play. Does #7 ever get to throw the ball?

Well if we can't get a victory over SP then I for one will be there in Trousdale rooting for the YellowJackets!!!!!

THat's all folks, now as Tushbaby or whomever said I'll have my crow for Sunday supper........

I don't have anything against the people from Trousdale County. It was a great game and Trousdale's football team is pretty good.

I gotta tell you that they easily have the most irritating band in the TSSAA. It isn't right that they kept playing while we had the ball. I think they should have been penalized because we couldn't hear, especially in the fourth quarter.

Like I said, I don't have anything against Trousdale, but SERIOUSLY, tell them to quit and show some class!

I don't have anything against the people from Trousdale County. It was a great game and Trousdale's football team is pretty good.

I gotta tell you that they easily have the most irritating band in the TSSAA. It isn't right that they kept playing while we had the ball. I think they should have been penalized because we couldn't hear, especially in the fourth quarter.

Like I said, I don't have anything against Trousdale, but SERIOUSLY, tell them to quit and show some class!

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow! Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about the dirty dozen! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't realize they could even be heard during the game, but I was on the other end. Maybe it wasn't the band your players heard, but something was probably ringing in their heads. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was a little disappointed in the crowd last night. I just thought there would be more people show up from the surrounding areas. I guess two 1A unbeatens, playing for a region championship, just doesn't compare to UT/Bama.

UT fans would have seen a better game if they would have made it to FCS!

BTW, when are you guys going to upgrade your stadium? You def. need more seating! Hope your qb is alright. He's one heck of a player. Good luck the rest of the year, especially in round 2.

BTW, when are you guys going to upgrade your stadium? You def. need more seating! Hope your qb is alright. He's one heck of a player. Good luck the rest of the year, especially in round 2.

TC looked good & was the better team Saturday night. Our QB got hurt the first quarter, played hurt through the game. He's a tough un.

Good luck!!!

Well all I got to say is TC came in and beat us. My hats off to them they are a heck of a football team.And I thought TC made a mistake when they hired Coach Creasy , I was wrong TC looked more disciplined than before . Heck after every big hit the guys were smacking each others good job.But at the begining of the game I didnt think we had a good turnout then about a couple minutes into it . People started to get there. That number 5 kid did an outstanding job. Congratulations TC you are a better team than Ithought.

/roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wow! Seriously, I don't think I've ever heard someone complain about the dirty dozen! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I didn't realize they could even be heard during the game, but I was on the other end. Maybe it wasn't the band your players heard, but something was probably ringing in their heads. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I was a little disappointed in the crowd last night. I just thought there would be more people show up from the surrounding areas. I guess two 1A unbeatens, playing for a region championship, just doesn't compare to UT/Bama.

UT fans would have seen a better game if they would have made it to FCS!

The band stunk for sure (on the field) but I never paid any attention to them in the stands.

and BTW, We are waiting for that (right) donor to come in and upgrade our football facilites. I heard FCS wanted to move the Pressbox over on the vistors side and add more bleachers and stadium seats but I doubt that ever happens....They moved everything they had to to accomodate the anticipation of the crowd. It was fewer than I expected but overall crowded.

And I heard from someone at the school that our QB was going to get a MRI sometime today. We need him to play starting with the playoffs. I would have to believe that #7 would QB this week at MJCA. And Maasen would take th eweek off regardless of the outcome of the MRI.