Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ummmmmmm..Umm......this possum meat tastes better than ever. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Tushy....You said that next batch of crank wouldn't be dun till 6:00 ....quit eatin possum and get back in there b-4 the house blows up.....half of hartsville will need some this afternoon when they get out of church /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DTRUTH may need some

Tushy....You said that next batch of crank wouldn't be dun till 6:00 ....quit eatin possum and get back in there b-4 the house blows up.....half of hartsville will need some this afternoon when they get out of church /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

DTRUTH may need some

Me thinks that they could use a little over in possumville..........this morn.

I seen a big black cloud hoverin over that area at daylite. I first thought it was a big storm cloud. Upon closer inspection , I discovered it was a great mass of buzzards, gettin ready to have a feast on all them dead possums layin around. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The main menu at most eatin establishments in the area over there I hear , is crow.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Me thinks that they could use a little over in possumville..........this morn.

I seen a big black cloud hoverin over that area at daylite. I first thought it was a big storm cloud. Upon closer inspection , I discovered it was a great mass of buzzards, gettin ready to have a feast on all them dead possums layin around. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The main menu at most eatin establishments in the area over there I hear , is crow.

Shes a Lady......being such a fan of Macon,Smith,and Westmoreland, you haven't had time to see FC play. I'm suprised you know so much about them to say they played over their heads. What was your experience of playing in the mud? (I'm not talking about mud pies with the rest of the girls). /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

See, you just showed football knowledge....again. Let's review. You said TC has too much speed for FC. You now say you based your prediction of 5 tds on the game being played in the mud. So....TC must be the only team in the world that gets FASTER in the mud. Shes a lady...what a joke.

I dont know how you can read all this in that little hole you live in.

Fill me in. What happened in '98?

We were dominating the game at Trousdale and up 21-0 then for some reason we tried to throw the ball it got picked off and we never recovered. That could possibly be the best team to never win a state championship at SP. Well the 98 and the late 80 teams

Where did all the Commander faithful go? I'd just like to see someone from Possumtown admit that TC is a good team and showed their strengths tonight at FC. I knew the 5 touchdown business was a load of crap, but I did think it would be at least 2. Congrats to the Jackets and to Coach Creasy on another big win!!!!

im still here and ill admit it trousdale is a great team they are fast and strong but all the people who said it would be over by halftime was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO wrong they knew we were there the whole game. TC is good but we will meet with them again in the third round hopefully SP is gonna be tough to beat

We were dominating the game at Trousdale and up 21-0 then for some reason we tried to throw the ball it got picked off and we never recovered. That could possibly be the best team to never win a state championship at SP. Well the 98 and the late 80 teams

eddie moore ran like a man among boy's that night, then @ halftime, t.c. payne decided to end s.p.'s season. it was great, i had the best birds eye view of that game possible©. to this day, i don't know why grider kept throwing that ball!

stifler...how's your macon county boys doing? you can move to cookville but, your blood still runs blue and white...WHITE TIGER!!!!

:roflolk::roflol::roflolk: