Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Field to sloppy for football or something? A little water would not hurt the boys.

Nope, both teams are having to take swimming lessons tonight before the big game! Is the big game on the Creek bed or at FCS indoor swimming facility. Coach Caven told me the game will be followed by a water polo match. Bring your shower caps Boyz.

Nope, both teams are having to take swimming lessons tonight before the big game! Is the big game on the Creek bed or at FCS indoor swimming facility. Coach Caven told me the game will be followed by a water polo match. Bring your shower caps Boyz.

Alright smartie! The field would be fine cause the rain is almost over with. It is all about the money is why they moved it from what I hear.

Alright smartie! The field would be fine cause the rain is almost over with. It is all about the money is why they moved it from what I hear.

kind of takes away some advantages huh or disadvantages. we never moved a game because we rain sleet or snow just lightning usually stops a game from being played when scheduled

the field has standing water its like a swamp and its senior night we were supposed to have it during half time there is no way possible we would be able to have it on the football field because the cleats would tear up the grass and it would be mud its not just for the money its about the field they have put a lot of work into it to make it look good for senior night and they just dont want to mess it up thats it

the field has standing water its like a swamp and its senior night we were supposed to have it during half time there is no way possible we would be able to have it on the football field because the cleats would tear up the grass and it would be mud its not just for the money its about the field they have put a lot of work into it to make it look good for senior night and they just dont want to mess it up thats it

omg dont get muddy and tear our field up its senior betting night go tc

Just more time to work up an appetite for some commode-door meat. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Wood one of you lads care to explain to ole Tushhog tha diff. between rofl an roflolk. We unerstan rofl, but not roflolk.

Cancelled on the count of rain? Never in all me days have we herd such hogwash!

Next thing you know they will wantin to be havin a moment of silence, in memory of the Satterfield era thats washed out. Good riddance if you asks me. This Creasy kid is gonna make Clint look like a kindergardener.