Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

Go check their record on Saturdays . . . /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

God bless his soul, Don Grider would know what I mean.

Old Pirate is glad this game was moved to Saturday. Great choice guys, should be a great night for football. While visiting kin in Nashville OP is going to game and wasn't planning on attending Friday in the rain.

OP says this will be a far better game than Bama vs Tenn. Since OP's Auburn Tigers have already lost there is no place better suited for this OP.

OP says........................ Good.......... Luck................ to the Creekbank Mafia. OP looks forward to a great game.

Coach Don did not have good memories for Saturday games having lost both times. OP says the Pirates have a 2 & 2 or a 2 & 3 record on Saturdays according to OP's scared memory. The Pirates lost 2 state championship games while winning 3 day games against Greenback, Boyd and Jasper in the nineties. Maybe not, heck maybe just fuzzy headed.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck Yeller Jackets. My money is on you guys. "I think you guys may be headed for GOLD."

/mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" /> What......................................? Gold......................... Pujo, don't count them there Pirates out of gold. Heck, OP thought them SP boys made a believer out of you. Guess not, that's ok, they'll just have prove themselves again.

Old Pirate is glad this game was moved to Saturday. Great choice guys, should be a great night for football. While visiting kin in Nashville OP is going to game and wasn't planning on attending Friday in the rain.

OP says this will be a far better game than Bama vs Tenn. Since OP's Auburn Tigers have already lost there is no place better suited for this OP.

OP says........................ Good.......... Luck................ to the Creekbank Mafia. OP looks forward to a great game.

Coach Don did not have good memories for Saturday games having lost both times. OP says the Pirates have a 2 & 2 or a 2 & 3 record on Saturdays according to OP's scared memory. The Pirates lost 2 state championship games while winning 3 day games against Greenback, Boyd and Jasper in the nineties. Maybe not, heck maybe just fuzzy headed.

I was planning on going last night, I also got rained out of scared to drive in the rain.

I am going to set through the misery of the UT/Bama game tonite.

OP, even though Don was just an assistant at the time Sp beat Whitwell in 67 in a day game on SAT.

I was planning on going last night, I also got rained out of scared to drive in the rain.

I am going to set through the misery of the UT/Bama game tonite.

OP, even though Don was just an assistant at the time Sp beat Whitwell in 67 in a day game on SAT.

team69, Old Pirate says you'd better have a cooler full near by to help sooth the misery. Heck, OP would need to call up ole uncle Thadius for some of his home brew and have cousin Leon bring OP a quart to watch that game. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />