Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friendship played over there heads, by far the best they've played all yr. And it still only got them within 3 scores of TC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was basing my 5 td prediction on the game being played in the mud. Didn't think they would reschedule the game /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , ITS FOOTBALL. Play in the mud.

I have to give FCS credit they had a good gameplan that we were not ready for in the 1st half.7-6 at the half. As usual the TC coaches went in and made a few halftime adjustments and came out and DOMINATED the 2nd half. Bottom line is we beat em 21-0 in 1 half, so a 5 TD prediction was not overly optomistic.

Looks like SP gonna be makin a trip up to the creekbank in Nov. They gonna be bringing a 26 game winning streak up here. I hope them Jackets are getting /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> . Are they gonna have to pull a miracle to stop the streak.

I do not know about a miracle but I would put our defense up against anybody in 1A so it will be tough to score on us, and on offense, well its no secret what we do, run or pass we just score touchdowns. Should be a great game! I hope everything goes as planned and we actually get to play each other. Have not been to Trousdale since the 1998 letdown!

I do not know about a miracle but I would put our defense up against anybody in 1A so it will be tough to score on us, and on offense, well its no secret what we do, run or pass we just score touchdowns. Should be a great game! I hope everything goes as planned and we actually get to play each other. Have not been to Trousdale since the 1998 letdown!

It will be the 10th anniversary of the "98 Letdown". Maybe we can do it again in 08. As an anniversary present to you fine folks. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Good luck against Grace this week

Friendship played over there heads, by far the best they've played all yr. And it still only got them within 3 scores of TC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was basing my 5 td prediction on the game being played in the mud. Didn't think they would reschedule the game /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , ITS FOOTBALL. Play in the mud.

it would have been by 4 td's if not for a bs holding call before half.

Trousdale dominated the whole game.

FC played the best ball that I've seen them play this year, but TC is just that good.

The score could have been worse, especially since FC's only score came on a long pass play that resulted from a blown coverage.

Other than that, TC's defense didn't give them much.

Maasen looked good running the ball at times, but sometimes he had to run, because no one was open.

It seems the only open targets he had were in the flats.

There were some major hits in this game delivered by both sides.

Good game to both teams.

I've said it before, I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch in the Quarters, but South Pitt will have something to say about that.

Congrats to a very good TC team and fans. The atmosphere tonight was great. The TC fans were rowdy.

Overall it was a good Region 4 football game to watch, and I really believe the jackets can handle SP.

Please write a letter to the editor stating that to the SP Hustler, Principal, and Coach Grider. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That way everyone can save their gas money by not going up there!