South Pittsburg @ Grace Academy

TheAmbassador

No disrespect from my part but you are talking to different brands of football. NFL is already the best of the best and highschool in our cases our only small 1A programs. Huge difference

I did mention that and I understand that...but I also showed a couple other guys that can play and that I feel are solid athletes. If you look at unapproved website and look at stats, two WRs for Grace are in the top 20 in state for TDs and yards per catch. Now of course if you put them in your O, it would be different with the offense you run, but you do run the spread at times and I know they would definitely be in your spread O. But what was said is that every single position you guys have someone better and I don't think you have better WRs than Grace. But man your QB out of the spread could be scary and is going to make much more noise next year. From the little I saw him, he is pretty solid.

We have had a pretty good season and no one has ever said anything bad about SP. But its disrespectful when comments are made that Grace might score a certain amount of points maybe against the SP freshmen or no one from the Eagles can play for SP.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I will be honest with ya they might not score because this is one of the best defenses ever to play at south pittsburg. We have the hogs up front and the linebackers and a shut down corner in Malcolm Jones, could not ask for more. But like I said no disrespect toward Grace, just stating my opinion like everyone else does on here!

Well I will be honest with ya they might not score because this is one of the best defenses ever to play at south pittsburg. We have the hogs up front and the linebackers and a shut down corner in Malcolm Jones, could not ask for more. But like I said no disrespect toward Grace, just stating my opinion like everyone else does on here!

Oh none taken at your opinion of the score...no doubt y'all have a tough D, y'all have proven that. I was defending the players, but I have no problem with your opinion of the score. I do hope you are wrong by a long shot though;)

This game features one team with several Living Legends versus another team with some Living Legends in training. The young lads from Grace will not be able to keep this one close for very long. I would like to apologize to the young lads on the respective clubs in advance on this one. The Living Legend will not be able to attend this game. There are a couple of other crucial games around town that I will grace with The Legend's presence. Goodluck to the young lads from South Pittsburg. The Legend is always pulling for ALL valley teams. I will grace South Pittsburg with The Living Legend's presence in the second round of the playoffs. Until then, good luck to all young lads.

Josh Blake is the only person on Grace's whole roster who could make South Pittsburg's roster! And he is the only playmaker Grace has! We will see how good Grace really is when they step on the field Friday night against the best of the best in 1A

South Pitt has a great team and a lot of really good players and athletes you can name them one after the other. Grace dose not have as many or the the speed that SP has but they have players that could play for SP. Cody Cross is a good running back and a good linebacker, like any running back he needs a hole to run in. Fuquan and Taylor Wilson are both good wide receivers who can make plays and Stephen Graham and Matt Ruebusch have good hands and are good possession receivers. Grace also has some good defensive players in Nat Parton and Jefferson Walker who is also a good kicker, Nathan Rector and Caleb, Matt Ryan are all good defensive players and Seth Box and Stephen Polly are both good players on the line.

Well Hello dadoffour, Old Pirate hasn't seen you since that Temple bunch got busted. It's obvious you're still living in the past and remembering how those cheaters from TT beat SP. Too be honest.......OP wouldn't be so boastful about a so-called christian school beating a little ole bunch of country boys with a bunch of cheaters who lied and whose head coach abandoned TT & jumped ship. Point is this..........................SP is still here playing for championships year end and year out. Who or what program actually won.....................? and which one lost.........................................? Hum...............OP says you had better get a barrell to store that tea you'll be serving up. OP says..."a blind dog finds a bone ever now and then" /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Leave him alone OP! He's been over there at TT every Friday night wondering when the show is going to start.