Camden at Waverly

papatiger

Hey Ricky, enjoyed listening to the game last night! Thought you guys were gonna come back and get them! Mistakes kill! I told you that your guys could play with them! Cheer us on tonight! Hopefully we can pull one out!

Mike

Better believe that I'm cheering you on. I'm thinking about making the trip. Not sure, but if I do, I will be on Adamsville's side cheering on the Cardinals.

You mean you enjoyed this no count broadcaster that embarrasses Waverly fans???? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better believe that I'm cheering you on. I'm thinking about making the trip. Not sure, but if I do, I will be on Adamsville's side cheering on the Cardinals.

You mean you enjoyed this no count broadcaster that embarrasses Waverly fans???? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Somebody has to like you! Might as well be me!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Somebody has to like you! Might as well be me!!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

It's only because I like the cheeseburgers. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hey, is super squirrel going tonight?

It's only because I like the cheeseburgers. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> Hey, is super squirrel going tonight?

He was spotted at Dodges in Lexington earlier dragging a bag of chicken out the door! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

First of all there was no off setting face mask penalties. There was a face mask penalty against Waverly and holding on Camden that was offsetting.

I'm to blame on that one and actually meant to bring that up. When the official gave the signal to the box he gave 2 different sets of penalties. One time he called it personal foul, facemask, defense followed by personal foul, facemask, offense and I announced it as such. However, in the other set he motioned facemask & holding. Never really figured out what was going on there.

I'm to blame on that one and actually meant to bring that up. When the official gave the signal to the box he gave 2 different sets of penalties. One time he called it personal foul, facemask, defense followed by personal foul, facemask, offense and I announced it as such. However, in the other set he motioned facemask & holding. Never really figured out what was going on there.

That's okay. It's a mute point now. Was a great game either way. Oh, by the way, hope I didn't offend you guys next door with my bad broadcasting. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

He was spotted at Dodges in Lexington earlier dragging a bag of chicken out the door! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I could use a bag of chicken right now. Good luck tonight. Go Cardinals bring home the W.

That's okay. It's a mute point now. Was a great game either way. Oh, by the way, hope I didn't offend you guys next door with my bad broadcasting. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I totally forgot to bring my am receiver so I didn't hear as much as I would've liked. I wasn't offended by the broadcast as long as you weren't offended by the poster we had on the wall.

I was at the game last night as an interested observor only.. Not biased to either side....First and foremost Waverly is better than I thought, Camden is either not as good as I thought, or flat(I think it was a mixture of both)..With that being said if Waverly played Camden 10 times....I give the nod to Camden 9 of 10...But I think Waverly COULD beat Camden....Did I think so before I attended the game last? Not at all...

About the calls....Anytime you have (not sure of his name.....but its a wierd name that begins with a Z....like Zglier)the red headed side judge...your going to have some bad officiating....He seems to get a biased about a team, and will call everything against that team throughout the game....Did you not notice that all big plays...both ways seemedto have a flag...Its a shame that he tries to setermine every game...The white hat (wally) is usually a good ref...But none of them seemed to have it together last night...I dont know what happened on the onside because I was sitting on the waverly side (why....because of the bleacher situation...that I will explain later)..Papa pretty sure that you would not of been able to see it either to say FORSURE!!!!I mean I dont have 20/20 vision...but....The pass interference as always is a judgement call...Yes it was in the field of play...If the Waverly defender didnt tackle the guy would he of caught it....who really knows?I dont think he would of been able to catch it....Would I from where I was at called the flag...YES!Camden had a bunch of big plays called back with holding....IS their holding on every play...YES...The refs were not good, but its hard to say that it was the outcome of the game...

I left after Dudley scored on that run to make the game out of reach... when I got in the car I listened to you at the end of the game (last 2 minutes)... You were WRONG on a lot of things you said...and then you contridict what you said on air on here...Let me give you some quotes of what I heard all in about 5 minutes of listening..."The best team did not win tonight"... "The refs cost them the game"... something about coacht posters.."and tlaking about the emptyness of camdens fan base....

Start with the first quote...I think that was just caught up in the moment...Camden was the better team....Alot better....Do not know if I would go that far....I am still a believer that Camden will be the onyl team in the region out of the first round...But this region will be in the worst Quad... I think Camden would beat Waverly 9 out of 10 times...

The next quote...How could you say that...even if they get the onside....they still ahve to score...make the extra point...(which they have already missed one!)..And thats all for a overtime game (where I like Camdens kicking game and running game in this situation)...So cost them the game...I think not....Coast them a chance to win the game...Maybe.....But i dont think that would of happened.... Waverly never led....Its that simple...

The last quote is my favorite.... Camden had as many people there as waverly did..... I saw this myself when the score went 28-7... a heard of Camden fans left...Along with some waverly people... I sat on the waverly side on the sid e opposite of the band...In that section there were more observors and Camden fans than waverly fans...And moreon thelines of this...My wife came with me last night...She pointed out all the camden people leaving when the score became 28-7....She also pointed out that there were more Camden fans than Waverly..I would say it was close because waverly home side will seat alot of people and a big crowd would stillstruggle to fill it up....

On waverly...They pass the ball very well...they found some great plays that worked very well against Camden (the screen...some out routes)...They seemed as if they looked at what SC did against Camden last week and tried to mock the plan...I thought Waverly should of continued to run those plays more early, and make Camden stop them.... waverly is probably the second best team in the region....Could SC beat them...YES....if they played ten times I would take Waveryl in 6 or 7...Alot of this is a result of Waverly tough schedule...They have a chance to compete in the playoffs....the schedule made them better prepared than SC....Do I think they will win the first round of the playoffs...I think that Waverly,camden, and Fairview are the three worst teams in the quad-to-be....

On camden.....They just do not make mistakes...Very solid....The pass defense is very suspect....I am afraid CPA and USJ would expose that ... I do not think camden is as good this year as years past.....They are still the class o the region...but them getting a bit worse and Waverly and SC improving....Things would get interesting if the regions were breaking up....

To make this clear...I was WRONG...waverly can play with Camden...It was not as bad as the score indicated...but I do think once the score got 28-7 ...Camdne shut down trying to score....THey were just ready to get ready for the playoffs at that point...

Not sure LBKILLER, that is the way it looks when the bracket is drawn up, but when I talked with Coach Graves last night, he said, that he thought there was a provision in the playoffs set up that eliminated someone from having to play a team that they had played during the year in the first round.

The provision is that no two teams that are in the same region can play in the first round. Rule changed from last year. There isn't anything stating that two teams that are not in the same region and played in the regular season can't play in the first round. Look at TSSAA.org.