Lewis County v. East Hickman

LCHS

Touche' ddaddy. Harpeth considers themselves to be a rural public I think. Lewis County is the model in 2A for our type of schools. Making it to the playoffs and consistently getting into the second round is a pretty good accomplishment for a public school with defined boundaries from which to draw their talent.

Good luck in the playoffs Panthers!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does Anyone Know If Jake Tenison Will Be Back This Week? I Seen He Was Out Last Week At Ezell Harding And Sherman Filled In While He Was Hurt.......Will Tension Be Back This Week Or Will They Sit Him And And Let Sherman Fill In His Spot Till He His 100%......I Heard It Was A Hamstring...Any Info??

Does Anyone Know If Jake Tenison Will Be Back This Week? I Seen He Was Out Last Week At Ezell Harding And Sherman Filled In While He Was Hurt.......Will Tension Be Back This Week Or Will They Sit Him And And Let Sherman Fill In His Spot Till He His 100%......I Heard It Was A Hamstring...Any Info??

He is back and practicing this week. He is pretty close to 100% as far as im concerned.

Yes this is correct. LC wins this 1 as the starters get taken out by 1 or 2 series into the 3rd.

It is easy to overlook East. As bad as I'd like to see them win, you are right, it will be an easy win but what does the future hold for East vs. Lewis Co.? I keep up with East High School and Middle School and if I'm not mistaken, East has beat Lewis Co. in middle school for the last 3 years and I personally watched them hammer Lewis Co. in the middle school playoffs this year 30 to 0 on their way to their first title beating an undefeated Fairview team. Coach Jones keep your head up because better days are coming and we won't be such an easy win. Just my 2 cents.......

I cant decide which game to go to this one or Collinwood at Waynesboro.Can somebody tell me will this even be a game ?I know that one will.

LC vs. EH will not be a game. East has a bright future but no chance of winning this game, probably not much of a chance of being competitive. Too much talent and experience on LC's side.

LC vs. EH will not be a game. East has a bright future but no chance of winning this game, probably not much of a chance of being competitive. Too much talent and experience on LC's side.

I agree but my question was what will happen between the two in the future? I like our chances....

I agree but my question was what will happen between the two in the future? I like our chances....

East will be very competative in the future. They have proven that they can play with anyone on their schedule. Their Jr. coaches do a good job of getting their kids ready. I would be suprised if they are not competative next year. That's unless they have lost players from Jr. High. Actually East is pretty good this year they are just playing under the name of HC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like your chances too IF all of the kids continue playing in high school after leaving EHMS. The problem is there is a track record of East Hickman athletes not continuing their playing careers in high school, whether it be quitting, failing, dropping out, whatever the case may be. And Coach Jones has become the scapegoat but this has been going on long before EHHS even opened. The HCHS coaches were the scapegoats before Coach Jones arrived. They didn't play the kids that were from East. That's all we heard. I agree that East Hickman CAN have a great football program in the future if they keep their good groups of athletes TOGETHER and ON THE FIELD. The athletes have always been there...keeping them in sports has been the challenge.

East will be very competative in the future. They have proven that they can play with anyone on their schedule. Their Jr. coaches do a good job of getting their kids ready. I would be suprised if they are not competative next year. That's unless they have lost players from Jr. High. Actually East is pretty good this year they are just playing under the name of HC /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wow, that's original. We all know there are no good Centerville players on that HCHS team. They're ALL from East /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I like your chances too IF all of the kids continue playing in high school after leaving EHMS. The problem is there is a track record of East Hickman athletes not continuing their playing careers in high school, whether it be quitting, failing, dropping out, whatever the case may be. And Coach Jones has become the scapegoat but this has been going on long before EHHS even opened. The HCHS coaches were the scapegoats before Coach Jones arrived. They didn't play the kids that were from East. That's all we heard. I agree that East Hickman CAN have a great football program in the future if they keep their good groups of athletes TOGETHER and ON THE FIELD. The athletes have always been there...keeping them in sports has been the challenge.

Wow, that's original. We all know there are no good Centerville players on that HCHS team. They're ALL from East /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

you are right mainpoint.....ddaddy is just hatin'......ain't gonna make no difference what part of the county the kids from HCHS are from in a couple of weeks....all that is gonna matter is the scoreboard at the end of that important region game....the East/HCHS (Centerville) Dawgs will leave Panther country victorious TOGETHER!

you are right mainpoint.....ddaddy is just hatin'......ain't gonna make no difference what part of the county the kids from HCHS are from in a couple of weeks....all that is gonna matter is the scoreboard at the end of that important region game....the East/HCHS (Centerville) Dawgs will leave Panther country victorious TOGETHER!

Come on Dogbf, I don't hate or even dislike. Heck I could even pull for ya'll against a lot of teams. I called you friends and even cousins on a different thread. And by the way you were together for 16 straight losses over about a 20 year period....................................................... Just messing with you, don't start barking at the moon.

Always remember...............anybody can lose at anytime, Lewis is not invincible. East has come a long way, they are going uphill rapidly, . win or lose one thing is for sure. East will be going 100% all night. The way they are Coached. There is no backing up in these kids. only way is forward. Good luck to East play 100% , nobody can take anything away from you.