Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COSBY 35 GRACE 21 /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I disagree with this, a high scoring game favors grace. In order for cosby to win i think they need to have a physical running game that eats up the clock and limits the possessions of both teams. I think the cosby defense will have some success stopping them but grace has too much big play potential for cosby to stop them 4 plays in a row from getting a big chunk. Also, cosby's inability to finish drives this year is gonna finally bite them, they're gonna need every point they can get in this one.

grace some where around 28-35

cosby some where around 14 to 19

I disagree with this, a high scoring game favors grace. In order for cosby to win i think they need to have a physical running game that eats up the clock and limits the possessions of both teams. I think the cosby defense will have some success stopping them but grace has too much big play potential for cosby to stop them 4 plays in a row from getting a big chunk. Also, cosby's inability to finish drives this year is gonna finally bite them, they're gonna need every point they can get in this one.

grace some where around 28-35

cosby some where around 14 to 19

Very intelligent and thought out post. Cosby also likes to gamble ,if they gamble and it don't work, they may get destroyed. Ran a fake punt on a 4th and 14 against Hampton , probably the biggest play of the game.

Very intelligent and thought out post. Cosby also likes to gamble ,if they gamble and it don't work, they may get destroyed. Ran a fake punt on a 4th and 14 against Hampton , probably the biggest play of the game.

what was the play? they ran a fake on us too, it appeared that we left a "gunner" uncovered and were running an 11th man on late, i was wondering if it was an audible fake or called before the play began in the huddle.

You are the one that was trying to make it sound like Grace was foul mouthed. I played at Hampton and trust me i know how it is. I despise Grace and what they are trying to do, but Cosby is by far the worse place I have ever watched a ballgame, football and basketball. Fans at Cosby are way more rowdy than anywhere else, maybe it is because you have to mix in with them. Anyway, it doesnt matter where you stand, there will be words flying out from every direction at every hgih school football game. heck, i even heard a woman at Hampton's game stand up in the stands and let it fly......

You said you despise Grace and what they are trying to do--what do you mean?

It wasnt a very big gamble, there was nobody covering our left gunner and we just stood up and threw it to him, wasnt a call it was a check by our personal protector. We dont like to gamble we just take advantage of other teams mistakes. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

i really cant stand grace or cosby..... and would love for hampton to win conferance but that just aint going to happen this year.... all i know is i would rather see the cockefighters lose and shut them up.... wow cosby.... you beat hampton this year.... but if grace does win than that puts region 1 in a way tie.... and the thing that stinks... is even though hampton is a better team than both cosby and grace... they get 3rd becasue cosby and grace has played muffin teams all year.... check this out again....cosby has such a tough schedule...

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

grace does have a better team than cosby and a ill say that grace wins by 2 tds....

GO GRACE......

i really cant stand grace or cosby..... and would love for hampton to win conferance but that just aint going to happen this year.... all i know is i would rather see the cockefighters lose and shut them up.... wow cosby.... you beat hampton this year.... but if grace does win than that puts region 1 in a way tie.... and the thing that stinks... is even though hampton is a better team than both cosby and grace... they get 3rd becasue cosby and grace has played muffin teams all year.... check this out again....cosby has such a tough schedule...

As for your powerhouse 3-A schools,you beat a bad 3-6 Gibbs team, Pigeon Forge 2-7 whose wins are over Hancock County (2-7) and Union County (1-8). Grainger is 5-4 with wins of Pigeon Forge, Claiborne County who you lost to, beat Chuckey-Doak and Union Coounty both 1-8 and Hancock. You also struggled against a weak Unaka team.

grace does have a better team than cosby and a ill say that grace wins by 2 tds....

GO GRACE......

Again why would you want us to lose? IF we win it is better for yall, do yall not understand that? You will get to play at home in the first round of the playoffs IF we win. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

GO GRACE......

WOW!