Grace @ Cosby

old24eagle

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam, for you to get on here and call Coach Shelton classless is the most ridiculous thing I think I??™ve ever read on CoachT. And believe me I??™ve read some ludicrous postings during the time I??™ve spent on here. You should pray that you grow up to be the kind of man Tyler Shelton is.

High school is over kid??¦grow up, get a life and stay off the Cosby threads

Adam, for you to get on here and call Coach Shelton classless is the most ridiculous thing I think I??™ve ever read on CoachT. And believe me I??™ve read some ludicrous postings during the time I??™ve spent on here. You should pray that you grow up to be the kind of man Tyler Shelton is.

High school is over kid??¦grow up, get a life and stay off the Cosby threads

ok buddy.... thanks for the advice... i will start praying right now.... but what does that have to do with high school.... i really wish someone would think of something to say besides High School is over..... trust me im well over high school and college.... and i have moved on with not playing football.... just supporting hampton.... and did you happen to read coach sheltons post and you think that aint classless for a high school coach to post..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

PROUD MEMBER OF THE HHR F.U. Obama

This reminds me. Don't forget to vote!!!

Beat Grace!!

Maybe McCain will help get rid of The Great Coach Of The Smokies...... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

Have we found common ground?

as of right now were are 2 for 2..... lol.... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

ok buddy.... thanks for the advice... i will start praying right now.... but what does that have to do with high school.... i really wish someone would think of something to say besides High School is over..... trust me im well over high school and college.... and i have moved on with not playing football.... just supporting hampton.... and did you happen to read coach sheltons post and you think that aint classless for a high school coach to post..... /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm sure he could only take so much! After someone just keeps on and on nature takes over and you feel the need to defend yourself. You are right you are not in high school, had you still been Coach would not even respond to you. You are an adult you should be able to take it. I've always found humor in the fact people think that "good coaches" are not supposed to be drawn to a site that is entitled, "COACHT"! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

You've wnet on for weeks about how you can't stand Shelton or Cosby. You don't know anything about either one. I only wish I hadn't learned more about you and your attitude. You have tarnished the image I once had of a great HS football player. Now all I see you as is a little brat, who likes to run his piehole about peolpe and places he has no knowledge of!

As far as your signature goes, I'm not backing the guy, but I'm pretty sure there are federal regulations against what you have there! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where are all the Grace fans?

I thought they would be out in force. they do realize that it was coby's fans calling them out on the Cloudland Grace thread don't they. I don't think any of the Highlanders posted very much. Mostly the Eagles.

Let'em know whats coming RAMS!

I'm baffled that you guys are pulling for grace. Its like UT fans who are too ignorant to be for Florida even when its a game that would put the Vols in a better position, just cause they hate the Gators. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />