(5-4 4-2) Gleason @ (8-1 6-0) Union City

I agree with all of u. In the past few weeks UC has shown they are not a one man team. Nicks, Price, Worley and any other s have the speed and strength to carry the ball and get on the outside or bust it up the middle. When u run the ball so well and dont get into many situations where u have to throw the ball then there is no need to. Like Gleason, usually a run oriented team, they had to pass the other night if they wanted to get anywhere, and then UCs defensive line is so fast Spain barely had enought time to get the ball off.

UC will give anyone fits on the line i believe and are going to force teams to pass. That is the only some what weak spot in the defense for uc thought is the pass coverage. If they can get some things straight with the pass d then I will go ahead and say they may have what it takes to make it to the boro the way the offense is clicking right now.

Good luck UC this week and throughout the playoffs and represent West Tn and Region 7 well.

Go Tornadoes!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will Coach Kennedy be on the sidelines this year? I do hope everything goes well for him and he gets back soon. I know he misses being on the sidelines but he has been an asset to the team and it probably drew the team closer together after his injury. Please tell him when you see him that we wish him well and a speedy recovery.

Coach Kennedy Is A tough Dude.I used to Play for him at Millingtonton in 98.Me and some old Football buddies went and saw him at the Med mid October.Does anyone have a update on him?What offense do ya'll run at UC.He used to love the 3man I back in the Day.

Coach Kennedy Is A tough Dude.I used to Play for him at Millingtonton in 98.Me and some old Football buddies went and saw him at the Med mid October.Does anyone have a update on him?What offense do ya'll run at UC.He used to love the 3man I back in the Day.

He is the Defensive Coordinator at UC...UC runs the veer/midline option...He was at the West Carroll game in Week 9...Was supppose to stay in his truck and watch from there but when the game started he was on the sideline and was there for a half....He was on the sideline the entire game against Gleason last week...Coach Bowling had said Kennedy had been breaking down game film at home...It's been reported he still has some medical procedures to go through but he looks to be improving daily...You are right he must be one tough dude to get through what he went through and be back on the sidelines so quick...

cause Union City kicked them Bulldogs right in the mouth.

Last I heard all Gleason players had all their teeth and no busted lips. I understand your anger at Gleason..they did beat you last year.....in 'the most embarrassing loss in the state ever', as someone on here has said before.

You should thank Gleason for that, Gleason is the very reason that UC is one of the best teams around.

Think about it, if Gleason loses to Union City last year, your former coach would probably still be your current coach, UC is 5-5 or so and going to Memphis to play round 1 probably lose and you would not even be a member on Coach T because you probably only signed up because they are winning.

So don't poor Gleason I'm sure nobody over there wants your sympathy. You should worry about what's coming up after Halls

Last I heard all Gleason players had all their teeth and no busted lips. I understand your anger at Gleason..they did beat you last year.....in 'the most embarrassing loss in the state ever', as someone on here has said before.

You should thank Gleason for that, Gleason is the very reason that UC is one of the best teams around.

Think about it, if Gleason loses to Union City last year, your former coach would probably still be your current coach, UC is 5-5 or so and going to Memphis to play round 1 probably lose and you would not even be a member on Coach T because you probably only signed up because they are winning.

So don't poor Gleason I'm sure nobody over there wants your sympathy. You should worry about what's coming up after Halls

o6...You are right about that....THANKS!!!

The quote was something like "the most embarassing loss in the program's history"....