hendersonville vs hunters lane

underthelights

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This Warrior09 guy is the same guy who came on before the Gallatin-Hunters Lane game and told everybody that they had the Best D anyone had ever seen and how they were going to shut down Gallatin and their O was going to do this and that. All to go out and lose then show back up asking Hendersonville to do what HL couldn't do so they would still have a shot at the region championship.

I'll say this and nothing more. Talk is for LOSERS and Hendersonville has not done much talking all year. I don't think we'll start now. So go ahead and brag and boast till your heart is happy and we'll show and see how it all shakes out.

Go Commandos. Bring It all Night. It's there for the taking. This is the week you make everyone respect you and what you have accomplished all year. The good thing is you don't have to rely on nobody else to do the deed. You control your own destiny unlike HL and warrior 09.

This Warrior09 guy is the same guy who came on before the Gallatin-Hunters Lane game and told everybody that they had the Best D anyone had ever seen and how they were going to shut down Gallatin and their O was going to do this and that. All to go out and lose then show back up asking Hendersonville to do what HL couldn't do so they would still have a shot at the region championship.

I'll say this and nothing more. Talk is for LOSERS and Hendersonville has not done much talking all year. I don't think we'll start now. So go ahead and brag and boast till your heart is happy and we'll show and see how it all shakes out.

Go Commandos. Bring It all Night. It's there for the taking. This is the week you make everyone respect you and what you have accomplished all year. The good thing is you don't have to rely on nobody else to do the deed. You control your own destiny unlike HL and warrior 09.

ALL HENDERSONVILLE DOES IS TALK! YOU TALK STUFF ON HERE ALL THE TIME! WE DNT TALK MUCH BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY A FEW HL PEOPLE ON COACHT! SO CHILL BOY! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME? ABOUT WAT I SAID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO? thats sad

ALL HENDERSONVILLE DOES IS TALK! YOU TALK STUFF ON HERE ALL THE TIME! WE DNT TALK MUCH BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY A FEW HL PEOPLE ON COACHT! SO CHILL BOY! IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ME? ABOUT WAT I SAID A COUPLE WEEKS AGO? thats sad

Boy You should realize what a spout you have for the crap that comes out of your mouth. I was reffering to you BIAS and stupid comments that the Greenwave shoved down your throat a couple weeks ago. It took you a week to come back and start cheering for the Commandos to do what your guys failed to do. That's Sad BOY.

Hunter's Lane is probably my least favorite team outside of Gallatin. I would certainly love to see a big Commando win on Thursday night!

You are the only civil person on here! i respect you and the fact that your not still roasting me over wat i said against gallatin! i was just talking trash in the heat of a big ballgame!

On the other hand, you know how this goes......

HHS 14

HLHS 28

You are the only civil person on here! i respect you and the fact that your not still roasting me over wat i said against gallatin! i was just talking trash in the heat of a big ballgame!

On the other hand, you know how this goes......

HHS 14

HLHS 28

Well i Honestly do not see Hunters Lane beating Hendersonville by 10, I mean come on now! It will be a dog fight untill the end for both teams having the chace to take home the region title. Provided Hunters Lane would still need help from their green wave boys!

Not sure exactly how the atmosphere will be like? I know Hendersonville will bring a good crown but do not know about the Lane. I remember in the 2006 playoff game Hville had fans sitting on the HUnters Lane side because we brought so many. BUt the fans did not matter for the outcome of that game.

All in all I see the boys in Black and Gold going on the road and pulling out yet another victory and bring the REgion Title back to Hendersonville where it belongs!!! Go Commandos

I'm not quite sure the region championship BELONGS in Hendersonville. Talk about your team, but don't act like you have dominated this region.

2007-Hunters Lane

2006-Gallatin

2005-Gallatin

2004-McGavock

2003-Antioch

2002-Gallatin

Just curious, what is it if you go back a few years?

I am just grateful to be playing for something in week 10. I believe H'ville will have to throw it more than they did against the Green Wave. I respect Hunters Lane as a physically tough well coached team. The Commandos will have to be at their best tomorrow night to win. By the way for the record H'ville is the last team in Region 5 to play in a state championship game. 2001 against Riverdale.