Gordonsville @ Clay County

croz6110

Well I'm sicking of hearing all of this about Gordonsville not being picked to finish in the top four in the region this year. They were picked to finish 3rd by everyone on here, and they won 1st place in the weight lifting competition in the offseason. They have experience from their younger guys by going to the 3rd round last year while Clay County's seniors have never been to a playoff in all four years of playing high school football. Gordonsville should win this game and if they don't it's no ones fault but there own. It should be a fun game to watch though because I know both are hungry for playoffs births. I think Gordonsville wins because of experience in this one 35-14. Best of luck to both teams.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you're not out of the playoffs yet. But just in case....you & the "Blue Crew" are always

welcome on the Creekbank. We do appreciate the support, and return the favor. I managed

to make two of G'villes playoff games last yr., including SP.

Whatever happens, good luck, hang in there, things will improve. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I heard that Grunt. You are always there. I also try and return the favor ever chance I get. Looks like ole Mo$$$$ will miss playoffs this year. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I had a sudden change of plans. Got checked at Hospital. Seems I am not running with open pipes in the ticker. I have to go back Monday and check in for a correction. Triple by pass. I assume it will all be in the books by the time I recover enough to attend a game. I guess the best way to look at this is, I am better assured to see next years playoffs.

Well I'm sicking of hearing all of this about Gordonsville not being picked to finish in the top four in the region this year. They were picked to finish 3rd by everyone on here, and they won 1st place in the weight lifting competition in the offseason. They have experience from their younger guys by going to the 3rd round last year while Clay County's seniors have never been to a playoff in all four years of playing high school football. Gordonsville should win this game and if they don't it's no ones fault but there own. It should be a fun game to watch though because I know both are hungry for playoffs births. I think Gordonsville wins because of experience in this one 35-14. Best of luck to both teams.

They were picked by quite a few people to only finish ahead of RBS and MJCA, but that's neither here nor there.

As far as experience goes, they come into this game with 2 offensive starters and 2 defensive starters who started last year. On offense, we start 6 sophomores, so Clay should get the nod for experience.

However, Gville's boys have come a long way this year. Coach Brown from CC said tonight that he didn't think a team could come as far as Gville has during one season.

I think Gville's tougher schedule will give them the advantage in this game.

Gville 27-21

I heard that Grunt. You are always there. I also try and return the favor ever chance I get. Looks like ole Mo$$$$ will miss playoffs this year. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I had a sudden change of plans. Got checked at Hospital. Seems I am not running with open pipes in the ticker. I have to go back Monday and check in for a correction. Triple by pass. I assume it will all be in the books by the time I recover enough to attend a game. I guess the best way to look at this is, I am better assured to see next years playoffs.

I hope everything works out for ya MO$$$$.

The ticker isn't anything to take lightly.

I wish you the best.

Hope everything goes well Mo$$.

Hate to hear that MO$$$$. Good luck with the ticker. Hope the man up stairs has a hand in the procedure, and you make a full, quick recovery.

I heard that Grunt. You are always there. I also try and return the favor ever chance I get. Looks like ole Mo$$ will miss playoffs this year. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" /> I had a sudden change of plans. Got checked at Hospital. Seems I am not running with open pipes in the ticker. I have to go back Monday and check in for a correction. Triple by pass. I assume it will all be in the books by the time I recover enough to attend a game. I guess the best way to look at this is, I am better assured to see next years playoffs.

Dang, brother!!! I sure hate to hear this. Surgery on the ole ticker is one thing, but missing

a football game is serious. LOL. Heck, you'll be just fine. We survived 'Nam, you will survive

this with flying colors. On a more serious note, they do this with ease these days. You'll be

back on your feet in no time.

Keep us posted. When is the surgery & where?

See ya........