Gordonsville @ Clay County

croz6110

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Croz, no offense to your assessment, but there is no way this team, even after a full offseason will be as good as the 01, and 02 teams. It will be a couple of more years before they are back in contention. And is it me, or did this team look REALLY slow this year?

Trust me. They will be back in contention next year.

And No, they didn't have any speed this year.

However, next year they'll be playing with the same boys, but it won't be the same team.

Just wait and see. They will be a totally different team next year.

Trust me. They will be back in contention next year.

And No, they didn't have any speed this year.

However, next year they'll be playing with the same boys, but it won't be the same team.

Just wait and see. They will be a totally different team next year.

I hope they bounce back, but good God, they sometimes looked like they were in slow motion. I looked faster than half the team out there and I am in no means a speedster or in any kind of shape other than a round shape.

Good Luck to GHS next year!!! Don't see any improvement coming for another 2 or 3 years!!! Next year will probably be pretty tough also!!! Even in the watered down 1A division playoffs!!! Wish you all the best though!!! Except in 1 game!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />