Lawrence Co at Tullahoma

binns37388

What's happened? It has been nearly 48 hours since a post has been added. Is everyone holding their breath? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> This is for all the marbles and nobody wants to talk. This game in itself is a playoff game. Win & go on, lose & go home. I'll take THS in this cat fight! Hey Binns, the O/U for this one is 49. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catsvoice

We will be breaking this game down on a special addition of High School Sports Plus at 5pm today on Fantasy 101.5 FM and the Internet at FantasyRadio.com. We will talk with Tullahoma Head Coach John Olive and THS Athletic Director Jerry Mathis, as well as Coffee Co. coach Eddie Nunley prior to their game tonight with Lincoln Co.

At 6pm we will have the Playoff Preview where Binns and I will go through the various playoff scenarios in the state, focusing mostly on Middle Tennessee.

The Coffee Co. at Lincoln Co. game will be broadcast live tonight with pregame beginning at 6:30 and kickoff at 7pm.

Friday night the Lawrence Co. at Tullahoma game will be live on both radio and internet with pregame beginning at 6pm and kickoff at 7pm.

Join us the next couple of afternoons and evening for the final full week of high school sports on High School Sports Plus, beginning today at 5pm, on Fantasy 101.5 FM and FantasyRadio.com.

Tullahoma wins over Lawrence Co 35-20. The Wildcats will travel to Beech (Hendersonville, Tn) next Friday nite in the first round of the TSSAA State Playoffs. I think it was 3 years ago when Tullahoma went to Beech and won 14-0 after finishing in 4th place in the Region and Beech had finished first in Region 6-4A. Tonites game was maybe the final game played at the old Wilkins stadium. The Cats would have to win their first two playoff games to play again in Tullahoma. Lawrence Co proved to be a tough opponent again after scoring on their first offensive play to lead 7-0 less than a minute into the game. The win assured Tullahoma of a winning season again. Since Coach John Olive has been at Tullahoma, the Cats have been to the playoffs 14 out of 16 seasons. Coach Olive received the prestigous A F Bridges award from the TSSAA this week as the outstanding male football coach in this area. Kenny Pack of Tullahoma also received the award as outstanding official from this region. Congratulations to both. I really don't think Tullahoma has played a complete football game this season and it may take a game like that to beat Beech next Friday nite.

Good all around effort from Tullahoma last night. Lawrence Co. was pretty good and big.

Next up is Beech, with an upset brewing if Ttown plays to their capability.

Tullahoma has yet to play it's best game (IMHO). Beech has had a great year and it will take an outstanding effort by any 4A team

to beat them. That said, I feel that Tullahoma will bring it's A game and give Beech a good test and represent region 54A well.