My 2A Playoffs Projections

bobthebuilder

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Huntingdon will go west out of region 7. If they win, which I think they will. Gibson Co. will not get in IMO.

Yes, but if huntingdon loses they will not go anywhere but home....So in saying that Adamsville would be in...I am pretty sure that they would go west before Camden, but they may not...I have no real confirmation on that.....Gibson County is not automatically eliminated...They still have a prayer... But some major upsets would need to occur...And as I said before their win would help JCS probably more than it would them...

He asked if they were going east forsure....The answer to that is no!

Yes, but if huntingdon loses they will not go anywhere but home....So in saying that Adamsville would be in...I am pretty sure that they would go west before Camden, but they may not...I have no real confirmation on that.....Gibson County is not automatically eliminated...They still have a prayer... But some major upsets would need to occur...And as I said before their win would help JCS probably more than it would them...

He asked if they were going east forsure....The answer to that is no!

What has to happen for JCS to get a wild card?

Win Friday night /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Thats a start...With that I think only one of the following must happen....CAK win...South greene win(should)...Gibson winning will help......Smith win (should)...and a few otehr things...With that being said your worst nightmare could happen but it would take some big upsets to set it in motion...

Based on the video I just watched on TSSAA.org, quad 3 would likely look like this

1. Lewis Co

2. Camden

3. Goodpasture/CPA winner

4. Hickman Co.

5. Stewart Co.

6. Goodpasture/CPA loser

7. Fairview

8. Waverly (Wildcard)

This would put Goodpasture and CPA playing in the first round again, which will not happen. In the video, CPA would have had to travel to Lewis Co (but I believe that was because Lewis was matched up with Richland last year, a region opponent). So I think the bracket would look like the following (this assumes that JCS and Wavely are the only Wildcards to come from the west.

Round 1 (assuming GP beats CPA. If CPA beat GP then reverse them)

8 Waverly @ 1 Lewis

5 Stewart @ 4 Hickman

6 CPA @ 2 Camden

7 Fairview @ 3 Goodpasture

Round 2

Stewart/Hickman winner @ Waverly/Lewis winner

Fairview/GP winner @ CPA/Camden winner

I know Camden folks certainly wouldn't like this, but that's why you played Milan, Westview, and Jackson Northside for non-region opponents, isn't it?

This certainly could take a major turn, especially if another wildcard, such as Gibson Co, gets in from the West. Then Huntingdon (assuming they beat Adamsville, which they should) gets pushed to quad 3 from quad 4 and everything after the top 2 seeds shuffles.

Based on the video I just watched on TSSAA.org, quad 3 would likely look like this

1. Lewis Co

2. Camden

4. Hickman Co.

5. Stewart Co.

6. Goodpasture/CPA loser

7. Fairview

8. Waverly (Wildcard)

This would put Goodpasture and CPA playing in the first round again, which will not happen. In the video, CPA would have had to travel to Lewis Co (but I believe that was because Lewis was matched up with Richland last year, a region opponent). So I think the bracket would look like the following (this assumes that JCS and Wavely are the only Wildcards to come from the west.

8 Waverly @ 1 Lewis

5 Stewart @ 4 Hickman

6 CPA @ 2 Camden

Round 2

I know Camden folks certainly wouldn't like this, but that's why you played Milan, Westview, and Jackson Northside for non-region opponents, isn't it?

This certainly could take a major turn, especially if another wildcard, such as Gibson Co, gets in from the West. Then Huntingdon (assuming they beat Adamsville, which they should) gets pushed to quad 3 from quad 4 and everything after the top 2 seeds shuffles.

Man, if it does happen like this, and it looks like you have done alot of research so I believe you, then what a raw deal for Camden. That's a heck of a reward for a 9-1 season, having to play a very good team in either CPA or Goodpasture in the 1st round.

1. Lewis Co

2. Camden

4. Hickman Co.

5. Stewart Co.

6. Goodpasture/CPA loser

7. Fairview

8. Waverly (Wildcard)

8 Waverly @ 1 Lewis

5 Stewart @ 4 Hickman

6 CPA @ 2 Camden

Round 2

/ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" /> WOW!!!!!! Hope for Camden that is not the case. They could and should still win but that is a very tough first round game.

1. Lewis Co

2. Camden

4. Hickman Co.

5. Stewart Co.

6. Goodpasture/CPA loser

7. Fairview

8. Waverly (Wildcard)

8 Waverly @ 1 Lewis

5 Stewart @ 4 Hickman

6 CPA @ 2 Camden

Round 2

Gibson county will not make te playoffs. They are too far down the list. Just like Adamsville if they lose. Too manyteams ahead of them. Do not assume that Huntingdon wins either

Gibson county will not make te playoffs. They are too far down the list. Just like Adamsville if they lose. Too manyteams ahead of them. Do not assume that Huntingdon wins either

Under my scenario, IF Huntingdon does lose to Adamsville, which certainly COULD happen, then Adamsville is in as a WC at 6-4. Who is farther West, Adamsville or Camden? Who would go quad 4?

Camden to quad 4

1. Lewis

2. GP/CPA winner*

3. Hickman*

4. GP/CPA winner

5. Waverly

6. Fairview*

7. DCA*

8. Adamsville (WC)

*GP/CPA winner would host Fairview and Hickman would host DCA

Adamsville to quad 4

1. Lewis

2. Camden

3. GP/CPA winner

4. Hickman

5. GP/CPA winner

6. Waverly

7. Fairview

8. DCA

So I guess Camden becomes a big Adamsville fan for ONE Friday night. If they go quad 4 they would host JCS or Booker T. Washington.